Trust Hero ‑ Trust Badges FREE

Trust Hero ‑ Trust Badges FREE

by Booster Apps

More Trust, Security and Sales! 100% Free Trust Badges

Momma's Market

I use this app to help get customers into my store and also to have trusted Brands where people can pay.

Pinoy Mantra

Don't know, just getting started with the app. We'll see how it works. I can't discern by looking at all the other reviews because it seems they're taken too early in the process.

Peyton Reese Products

It was very easy to use and looks good on my store I can't wait to see how it works for me when I open my store...

The World Below

I've installed the App and like how easy installation is. I need to review my site to see how it looks with my theme. All-in-All I'm happy with it!

Revive Wear

I used this app to provide trust with customers when they consider purchasing. Unfortunately I was not able to upload all badges and due to the apps high demand of replies, I was not able to receive assistance.

Seneca Frost

The Only DOWNFALL is that the app DOES NOT INCLUDE a G-PAY ICON. It does include a Google Wallet Icon, but it is outdated. Everything else is GREAT!

I really like the color of the icons. It compliments my website.

Body Rack

I used this app to help me allow customers to feel secure, feeling a sense of trust which will help my business strive for more success

Fortniteshoppingzone

Need to check it on my website

Trackingdealz

it would be perfect if it would be avaviable in German

Urbanbagu

manque juste une traduction en francais