Trust Hero ‑ Trust Badges FREE

Trust Hero ‑ Trust Badges FREE

by Booster Apps

More Trust, Security and Sales! 100% Free Trust Badges

SMOOCHIES®

Only shows up on some products but not on others. Emailed their "support" for help but got an autoresponse stating they don't have the capacity to answer support emails. Not helpful at all.

Sour Puff Shop

Same experience. Uninstalled app, however badges remained even when I deactivated them. Cannot get in contact with support

Mittal

We have uninstalled Booster Apps application as soon as we received error after installation. They declined to support and free subscribers. https://apps.shopify.com/trust-hero. It left quite a few files, codes and script behind that are interfering with other applications as I we were notified. Have contacted Booster Apps directly and also escalated through Shopify staff multiple times. They have declined to help.

Booster Apps response:
"Jan 31, 20:54 EST
Hi there,
Thanks for the email!
Unfortunately this is an auto-reply as the app only comes with help site support :(
As a business yourselves, I hope you understand that with over 100,000 users of our free apps we can only provide email support for paid customers.
Please check out our Help Center for answers to our most frequently asked questions.
The Booster Apps Team"

In their help section the instruction the have for manual code removal applies to only one of their apps which does not help either.

Pets By Numbers

The trust badges do not work. When we contacted them for support, we received an auto-reply stating "they do not reply to support emails".

LIVE A GREAT STORY

The app is buggy, been needing some help, its been 3-4 days, just waiting on their support to reply, now check it out only when they will see this bad review, now they will reply

Unyshopy

Very bap app. I tries 3 times and I can't install it. It takes me to an error page. Also I wrote an email to the support team and they answered me that as I'm not a member of the app and I don't pay they can't spend time helping me. Then you lost a client. ;)

Alidasa

Text is never aligned and icons locate in opposite directions . Wasted my precious 1 hour to settle it down without success .

Kreative Lemons

It isn't working at all

EANDLSHOP

unable to do setup. error message return - "this page isn't working". written to support twice, no respond from the team.

LushCove

As other recent reviews have stated, this app no longer works. It only shows a line of text instead of the actual payment icons. The 'support' is non-existent and is a patronizing auto-response. Save yourself the time and avoid this app.

Previous 1 3 4