Trust Hero ‑ Trust Badges

More Trust, Security and Sales! 100% Free Trust Badges

Price: Free

Fly Flask

I used this app for the trust icons on my store. What they don't tell you is their code also adds opt-in code to your site. Removing the app also leaves remnants of their code in your shop code. Not impressed and removing the app.

November 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and I'm so sorry about the hiccup with the app.

Our Trust Badges app doesn't add any kind of opt-in to your store, it’s designed only to add small payment icons to your product page. Our Support team has reached out and advised that this prompt may be coming from another app you have installed for notifications.

We've sent you an email with some steps to solve the problem as well as a video outlining how to solve it. Looking forward to chatting!

Cheers,
James

Mijn Hummeltje

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Link is not working Link is not working Link is not working Link is not working Link is not working Link is not working

October 23, 2021

UPDATE: October 23, 2021

Our server provider has resolved the issue and the app is back up and running as expected. I've also reached out to you over email. Thanks for your patience and I'm so sorry for the inconvenience here.

ORIGINAL REPLY:

Hi there,

James here from Booster Apps! Thank you for your feedback and I'm so sorry for the trouble loading our app.

It looks like one of our servers is experiencing a hiccup loading our app – we're working with our server provider to solve the problem. I'm so sorry for the disruption! Our development team is working to resolve the issue and we'll update you as soon as it's resolved.

Cheers,
James

SMOOCHIES®

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Only shows up on some products but not on others. Emailed their "support" for help but got an autoresponse stating they don't have the capacity to answer support emails. Not helpful at all.

Sour Puff Shop

Same experience. Uninstalled app, however badges remained even when I deactivated them. Cannot get in contact with support

Mittal

We have uninstalled Booster Apps application as soon as we received error after installation. They declined to support and free subscribers. https://apps.shopify.com/trust-hero. It left quite a few files, codes and script behind that are interfering with other applications as I we were notified. Have contacted Booster Apps directly and also escalated through Shopify staff multiple times. They have declined to help.

Booster Apps response:
"Jan 31, 20:54 EST
Hi there,
Thanks for the email!
Unfortunately this is an auto-reply as the app only comes with help site support :(
As a business yourselves, I hope you understand that with over 100,000 users of our free apps we can only provide email support for paid customers.
Please check out our Help Center for answers to our most frequently asked questions.
The Booster Apps Team"

In their help section the instruction the have for manual code removal applies to only one of their apps which does not help either.

Pets By Numbers

Time spent using app 1 day

The trust badges do not work. When we contacted them for support, we received an auto-reply stating "they do not reply to support emails".

LIVE A GREAT STORY

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is buggy, been needing some help, its been 3-4 days, just waiting on their support to reply, now check it out only when they will see this bad review, now they will reply

Unyshopy

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 15 hours

Very bap app. I tries 3 times and I can't install it. It takes me to an error page. Also I wrote an email to the support team and they answered me that as I'm not a member of the app and I don't pay they can't spend time helping me. Then you lost a client. ;)

Alidasa

Time spent using app 1 day

Text is never aligned and icons locate in opposite directions . Wasted my precious 1 hour to settle it down without success .

Kreative Lemons