Trust Hero ‑ FREE Trust Badges

Trust Hero ‑ FREE Trust Badges

by Booster Apps

More Trust, Security and Sales! 100% Free - No hidden fees

teesandtoys.com

Great app if not for the customer support requiring that I pay for their app before they answer my query.

Mi mascota preferida

On ne peut pas ajouter de logo. Certains moyens de paiements ne sont pas disponibles, notamment ceux en Colombie. Sinon, l'application fonctionne bien et est facile à prendre en main !

The Travel Gear

Just installed this app to try out. No matter how i try to adjust the font size, the change is not reflected. It look way too big & doesn't fits nicely on my product page.

Hippie Pants

Installed but did not display correctly on my theme. Wrote to support but I was ignored.
1 week later - still no reply so uninstalled.

Objae1

Buggy, but there's not a way to report bugs. Tried emailing them as Shopify suggested before leaving a negative review, but all I got was an auto-reply. I understand that they want to limit actual support to paying customers, but if a free app doesn't work properly, it's problematic for users. At least give people a way to report bugs!

Theweeklyshack

Given 2 stars as I haven't even installed it yet, wont let me get past the first page. Like really?? I will give a proper review when I've had a chance to use it.

Neonarray

Can't change text color very disappointed

Kicky Swicks

Was easy to use, and looked great, but once I updated my theme the badges no longer appeared. I followed the instructions on how to fix the problem, but still no luck. I asked Trust Hero for support, but got an automated email saying they don't offer help beyond the posted question files. This app is useless to me now, so I'm downgrading my initial review.

Dbrand

Unfortunately didint work with me "YourStore" theme... :(

Sparkles Home Interior

The app would be great if it worked or displayed correctly on the site. Have sent an email, no support in several days!