Trust Hero ‑ FREE Trust Badges

by Booster Apps

More Trust, Security and Sales! 100% Free Trust Badges

Based on 1963 reviews

E E Tienda Digital

Muy buena aplicación para mostrar algo tan fundamental pero tan necesario para todos y todas en Internet.

Canine Collar Company

App is not overly responsive. I have had to make several attempts to get all of the credit card bages selected. Additionally Google Pay is not a choice. I want to put the icons on my site but I dont see anything here to assist me with this. Frustrating.

mylittleshop

Está muy bien para dar confianza a los clientes a la hora de pagar,esto puede asegurar algunas ventas.

Mujdah

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

BRIGHTFASHIONS.COM

i used this app to help me at my store i find it very easy to use i like it i recommend it. i m happy

Deal Especial

Good app for my store. Let me check for the same. I hope it will good for the web store and work properly.

SOZO PH

IT DOESN’T LET ME ADD MORE ICONS. IF THE ICON LIST CAN BE SCROLLED DOWN EASILY I WOULD GIVE THIS 5 STARS

Mijntechshop.nl

It looks great and it's free. Unfortunately editing the size and colour of the text doesn't seem to work... It's also quite slow to save after you made a change. Anyone else having problems with this?

cleoclout

Very nice looking but you cant center the badges so it doesnt really work for me. And No support found on the app.

Trending Point

App is drown? Can change setting or re install? What's going on?? I am trying to install it please help

March 16, 2019

Hi there! So sorry for the hassle here 😞. The app has been experiencing some issues for certain users. We've fixed the issue and everything is back up and running now. If there's anything else I can do - please feel free to email stuart@boosterapps.com. Cheers, Stuart

Previous 1 3 4