Trust Hero ‑ Trust Badges FREE

Trust Hero ‑ Trust Badges FREE

by Booster Apps

More Trust, Security and Sales! 100% Free Trust Badges

successfully.social

Works great! I used some of the images, i was missing Google Pay.. Perhaps your can add this in the future?

KOFAA

Very good professional display gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddd

SpruceFirJuniper

just downloaded this app and so far its working really well!!! :) I am looking forward to working more with this app in the future.

avatar.do

MAD Exhausts

I used this app to gain trust at the customers, we have to see if it will help but it looks good. will review when we see improvement

SOMA’S CANDLES

it is a really good app i recommend it helped me to get trust badges and make my store to look more professional

Smart

é bom. Ainda não teste por completo. Mas parece ser realmente interessante. Poderia ter ícones coloridos, de graça.

SexBoom.Shop

me la he instalado y de momento muy bien.No tengo problemas.Mas adelante ya volvere a comentar si me va bien para las ventas.

RisingTech4u

very nice apps, provided a very convenience way for us to set the badges that we wanted, enjoyed it very much !

ISafe Medical

I really like this app because it helped in my store yo our clients to be safe in the pay metode, I really improve the sales

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16