Trust Hero ‑ FREE Trust Badges

by Booster Apps

More Trust, Security and Sales! 100% Free Trust Badges

Based on 2060 reviews

Elmonomarket

Gracias, realmente este app da mucha seguridad , para que los clientes confien en la pagina espero que asi sea y se vea reflejado en muchas ventas.

echoprostore

great apps! very efficient and increased my sales instantly. they provide my customer sense of safety.

The Preferred Bird

ThePreferredBird.com enjoys this app and strongly recommends it. It has help me build trust with my customers as I grow my business.

Install and enable - it's as easy as that!

Peeps' Support

Works exactly as described! Easy to use + great customization options @ icon color, size, text label, etc. Nice to see 'open'/flexible icons for things like invoicing, pay in-person, etc. Only other thing I could think to add would be the ability to sort/re-order the icons.

Cardio Square

great app helps a lot with conversion rate and everything , its deserve all my respect , probably the best app i have

Essential Stone Jewelry

I recently added trust Icons from Trust Hero. It looked great, it integrated with my themes Fonts.

Amazing Storehouse

This app is amazing thank you,easy to work with and he help you with the bundle if you don't know how to add bundle

24K Sugar

so far so good. I think this will be very helpful to build trust. We know the site is backed by shopify but the trust badges add that extra layer of shopper's confidence. Thank you!

Olive Oil Divine LLC

It works just as advertised and has a really easy interface and setup to get you going. Thanks for helping us sell!

Apponline

Very simple to use and love the fact that you can adjust the size and what to display.
Very good app to work with and highly suggest it.
Portraitsofelegance .com