Trust Hero ‑ Trust Badges

Trust Hero ‑ Trust Badges

by Booster Apps

More Trust, Security and Sales! 100% Free Trust Badges

kessda

体验非常好,简洁明了直观。使用了Trust Hero之后,信任度提升了不少,让用户更加相信我们的公司的实力与产品的质量。体验非常好。使用了之后,信任度提升了不少,让用户更加相信我们的公司的实力与产品的质量。

August 18, 2021

非常感謝您詳細而周到的評論! 😊我們很高興我們的應用程序為您的商店提供了出色的結果! 如果您在此過程中有任何疑問或問題,請告訴我們! 一切順利,凱文

Happirags

Great support, easy to use and looks great, a nice addition to any shop.............................

July 9, 2021

Thanks so much for the positive feedback and review! 🚀 We are here for you anytime you need us. Cheers, Kevin

DON'T TOUCH

The app is kept simple but very functional. The trust badges look great in the shop, and there are all the payment options you need. I like it very much.

April 2, 2021

Wonderful! Thanks so much for the positive feedback and review! 🎉 All the best, Katherine

Metallvögel von Metalbird

Germans liked to be convinced that every thing is secured ,so thats why i installed the app And its well integrated in my shop Looks very convincing

Benogadget

I hope to get the credit from the clients. to strengthed the confidence from the cleints. and get the good feedback for my shop.

January 20, 2021

Hey Benogadget team!

Here at Booster Apps we love helping our merchants get to know our apps inside and out. Your review is very much appreciated and we would like to help out anywhere we can! Feel free to drop us a line at support@boosterapps.com with any questions or if there is anything that we can assist with. 😊

Cheers, Stuart

Wall and All

Great app. I used many Free apps on my store from Booster Apps. Always great services and fast response.

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're so thankful for customers like you and are super excited to be able to contribute to you and your business's success! 🚀

Trai Dat

This app will help me to have the sales increased on my online store. I found it extremely easy to use and the effect on the product page is fabulous.
I do recommend using this app.

January 4, 2021

Awesome! Thank you so much for the positive review and for recommending us to the Shopify community! 🚀 Cheers, Stuart

Ibéricos de Domingo

Fácil y rápido. Es sencillo. Justo lo que necesitaba mi tienda para mejorar la experiencia de compra

¡Muchas gracias por las 5 estrellas y los comentarios! 🤩

Universdecoworld

je suis content d'avoir trouvé cette application qui apporte plus de sécurité aux clients et permettra de mettre mon site sur la bonne voie et augmenter mes ventes

Merci beaucoup pour les 5 étoiles! ✨

Boutique D'Alsace

Yes my guys pretty cool i love that, thank so much i boost my sales with this one, great work for the team

December 9, 2020