Trust Hero ‑ Trust Badges

Trust Hero ‑ Trust Badges

by Booster Apps

More Trust, Security and Sales! 100% Free Trust Badges

DON'T TOUCH

The app is kept simple but very functional. The trust badges look great in the shop, and there are all the payment options you need. I like it very much.

April 2, 2021

Wonderful! Thanks so much for the positive feedback and review! 🎉 All the best, Katherine

Metallvögel von Metalbird

Germans liked to be convinced that every thing is secured ,so thats why i installed the app And its well integrated in my shop Looks very convincing

Benogadget

I hope to get the credit from the clients. to strengthed the confidence from the cleints. and get the good feedback for my shop.

January 20, 2021

Hey Benogadget team!

Here at Booster Apps we love helping our merchants get to know our apps inside and out. Your review is very much appreciated and we would like to help out anywhere we can! Feel free to drop us a line at support@boosterapps.com with any questions or if there is anything that we can assist with. 😊

Cheers, Stuart

Wall and All

Great app. I used many Free apps on my store from Booster Apps. Always great services and fast response.

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're so thankful for customers like you and are super excited to be able to contribute to you and your business's success! 🚀

Trai Dat

This app will help me to have the sales increased on my online store. I found it extremely easy to use and the effect on the product page is fabulous.
I do recommend using this app.

January 4, 2021

Awesome! Thank you so much for the positive review and for recommending us to the Shopify community! 🚀 Cheers, Stuart

Ibéricos de Domingo

Fácil y rápido. Es sencillo. Justo lo que necesitaba mi tienda para mejorar la experiencia de compra

¡Muchas gracias por las 5 estrellas y los comentarios! 🤩

Universdecoworld

je suis content d'avoir trouvé cette application qui apporte plus de sécurité aux clients et permettra de mettre mon site sur la bonne voie et augmenter mes ventes

Merci beaucoup pour les 5 étoiles! ✨

Boutique D'Alsace

Yes my guys pretty cool i love that, thank so much i boost my sales with this one, great work for the team

December 9, 2020

You are so awesome! Thank you so much for the 5-Stars! 🚀

BVP Marketing LLC

This App was very easy to install. It gives a very nice look to my store. Also, it gives security to my customers.

J & R Glitters

Easy to use. They help make your website look more professional. Took 2 minutes. Would recommend to anyone

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49