Trust Hero ‑ FREE Trust Badges

by Booster Apps

More Trust, Security and Sales! 100% Free Trust Badges

Based on 1963 reviews

Paws Friends Shop

I really like this app is verry simple and free, i recomend, we can change the payment metod and other options

XtraPeach

I LIKE HOW LOOKS. LETS SEE HOW WORKS. THANS FOR THIS APP. I COULD LET YOU KNOW LATER HOW IS WORKING

DK'S BROWN'S SKATE. SNOW & SURF

Villa Kunterbunt Shop

Eine unverzichtbare App, die das Vertrauen in deinen Shop steigern kann. Ich selbst habe es zunächst manuell programmiert, aber diese Icons sind wesentlich hübscher ;) Allerdings fehlt aktuell noch GPay.

Marvels of Humanity

Works really well and looks simple but professional. Literally took me 2 minutes to set up. Previous app I used did not display the badge on mobile, this app displays on both desktop and mobile. Worth the download for sure.

ExcellentX

Helped put badges on my store. It was easy and simple. Would recommend for a new comer. It took about 5 mins.

DeColeccion.com

Gracias me descargue la app para usarla con Shopify y la verdad que me gusto mucho por la funcion!!!!

Lilos&Co

I like the look that this Trust Badges give to my store. It's a big help specially for the new stores that are starting. Of course it's not perfect, but, overall, I am very happy.

Compression Care Center

Does what it says it will do and it is free. Nothing fancy but customers like to see the word secure.

Knotted Handcrafted Bowties

Site trustworthy is major for me when I shop so I’m sure it means the same to someone visiting my store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 175 176