Trustful ‑ Trust Badges

Trustful ‑ Trust Badges

by appsolve

Premium trust badges to inspire trust and increase conversion

Buyeazzy

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
Thank you Irina! She put all the badges exactly where I asked. Even when I asked for multiple extra placements, several different times. super helpful, and patient. Thanks again!

Paul Jarrel

I would not recommend this app, mostly due to their customer service. TERRIBLE.

I had this app and it was ok for the price.

I found a better app that was better more as it has more feature for few dollars extra, so i've decided to change.

Once i've deleted the app, the sales team get back to me, offering me to help to get the speed, optimisation of the app etc...

As i just started the new one, i told them that i will give a go to the new one first, but i needed their help as despite the App was deleted, the badges remained on my store.

Since i've asked this, no more answer even tough they sent me over 5 emails to upsell me stuff and trying to keep me on board.

Now i have their fuckings badges on my store.

I you look for support and customer service, avoid this one.

Diffused Oils

badges look great. it would be better if you made it just as easy to add them to CART and Footer menu without some of us HTML challenged people to find where to add it to in the language

My Fashion & Life

Great little app, affordable, easy to setup, and looks authentic on my product pages. Highly recommended.

Forever Loving

I love this app, I can customize it and change it's colors. It's also very cheap; only 3 dollars. Every other trust badge is like 20+ dollars. That's too expensive for me. This one is great!

One Lovely Sip

Used this app to generate social proof. It's pretty complete.
A great low-cost option, no doubt.

WoofTheDog

I really like the designs and the way to apply in Websites are really easy. Really recommend it. The support takes less than 10 minutes by email.

www.watchesnjewels.com

I realize that most people are not feeling very good about internet purchases these days. So many scams! Having the right signs always helps boost confidence in customer purchase. Great product at a great price.

QUEEF™Skate Co.

Just what we were looking for! Cant beat the price, A+++

QUEEF Skate Company Inc.
www.QUEEF.co
Do It Right. Make It...QUEEF

Naked Lashes & Co.

The app placed the badges in a part of my store that I didn't like so I reached out to their support, and they assisted me in placing where I wanted it. Support was very fast to response, fast to fix my issue and very friendly. Love the design of the badges as well!

Previous 1 3 4 5