Trustful ‑ Trust Badges

Trustful ‑ Trust Badges

by appsolve

Premium trust badges to inspire trust and increase conversion

Forever Loving

I love this app, I can customize it and change it's colors. It's also very cheap; only 3 dollars. Every other trust badge is like 20+ dollars. That's too expensive for me. This one is great!

One Lovely Sip

Used this app to generate social proof. It's pretty complete.
A great low-cost option, no doubt.

WoofTheDog

I really like the designs and the way to apply in Websites are really easy. Really recommend it. The support takes less than 10 minutes by email.

www.watchesnjewels.com

I realize that most people are not feeling very good about internet purchases these days. So many scams! Having the right signs always helps boost confidence in customer purchase. Great product at a great price.

QUEEF™Skate Co.

Just what we were looking for! Cant beat the price, A+++

QUEEF Skate Company Inc.
www.QUEEF.co
Do It Right. Make It...QUEEF

Naked Lashes & Co.

The app placed the badges in a part of my store that I didn't like so I reached out to their support, and they assisted me in placing where I wanted it. Support was very fast to response, fast to fix my issue and very friendly. Love the design of the badges as well!

BrainOutLoud

Top notch support and top notch app. This app is totally worth the price for it's ability to show in an elegant way the trust badges needed. I had an issue that popped up (my fault), but they were able to help me fix it promptly!

24 Goods

I love the look of the badges and how easy it is to customize the colors and placement. When I was looking for badges online, every site wanted to charge me $30 a month after collecting my email. There was no way to make a one time purchase of a single set of badges. At $3 a month this app pays for itself on the first day.

Boutique Teacup Puppies Store

Love how professional these badges make my site look! Thank you so much for an amazing app that will make my clients feel more comfortable purchasing from my online store.

Arts Wars

I am extremely happy with these badges! They are the RIGHT type of badges. Easy to use, user friendly, recommend a 100%. $3 a month is a deal for what you get!

Previous 1 3 4