Trust Badges by VITALS TRUST

Trust Badges by VITALS TRUST

by appsolve

Premium trust badges to inspire trust and increase conversion

BrainOutLoud

Top notch support and top notch app. This app is totally worth the price for it's ability to show in an elegant way the trust badges needed. I had an issue that popped up (my fault), but they were able to help me fix it promptly!

24 Goods

I love the look of the badges and how easy it is to customize the colors and placement. When I was looking for badges online, every site wanted to charge me $30 a month after collecting my email. There was no way to make a one time purchase of a single set of badges. At $3 a month this app pays for itself on the first day.

Boutique Teacup Puppies Store

Love how professional these badges make my site look! Thank you so much for an amazing app that will make my clients feel more comfortable purchasing from my online store.

Arts Wars

I am extremely happy with these badges! They are the RIGHT type of badges. Easy to use, user friendly, recommend a 100%. $3 a month is a deal for what you get!

BULULU-SHOP

very good!!!!I am very happy to be able to use such a good software for free.very good!!!!I am very happy to be able to use such a good software for free.

EverMarker

Originally I found the badge does not look in right place and I use live chat with them. Literally, just in 1 minute, the representative fix the problem. Many thanks for your super fast response and looking forward to the better conversion rate for our store.

Clothes-Together

I already love this app., knowing the security customers feel seeing the badges on my website...makes me feel good. I want my customers to feel comfort, security and trust in my store. Thank you. I don't need to wait 2 or so weeks to give this app., a full review. My review is in. www.clothestogether.com

Warrior Fitness Tech

This is a great app and very easy to use.

Back Down

Super performence.Im 1100 Satisfied!

Down South Lights

great app very easy to operate

Previous 1 3 4