VITALS Trust Seals & Badges

VITALS Trust Seals & Badges

by appsolve

Premium trust badges to inspire trust and increase conversion

icyworldshop

Customer service responds quickly and efficiently.He will answer all your questions.Thank you very much!

CraveLyfe

Very easy to install and customize. Would be helpful if the security seals came in the same style as the other badges. Would also be helpful if there were an easy way to install the badges in the footer.

Timeless Tees

Very easy to setup and position the images, good customer service as well so I'd recommend this one.

Brimm Boutique

Works exactly as it should! I was planning on paying a developer to this for me but this was MUCH easier and cheaper!!

Black Sushi (Running Girl)

i think its just make my store more beautiful ~but i like it ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Official 30A Gear

Excellent customer service and great app! Looks fantastic on our site. Developer replied to questions extremely fast. Highly recommend!

mamatabushi

The trust badges look different and more esthetic imo than what you find on the internet. Very satisfied, good support and service as well!

MYTINYJOY

Incredible customer service. Replies within a few minutes. Does job without asking any extra questions. Definitely recommend to everyone!

Buyeazzy

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
Thank you Irina! She put all the badges exactly where I asked. Even when I asked for multiple extra placements, several different times. super helpful, and patient. Thanks again!

Paul Jarrel

I would not recommend this app, mostly due to their customer service. TERRIBLE.

I had this app and it was ok for the price.

I found a better app that was better more as it has more feature for few dollars extra, so i've decided to change.

Once i've deleted the app, the sales team get back to me, offering me to help to get the speed, optimisation of the app etc...

As i just started the new one, i told them that i will give a go to the new one first, but i needed their help as despite the App was deleted, the badges remained on my store.

Since i've asked this, no more answer even tough they sent me over 5 emails to upsell me stuff and trying to keep me on board.

Now i have their fuckings badges on my store.

I you look for support and customer service, avoid this one.

Previous 1 3 4 5