Trustful ‑ Trust Badges

Trustful ‑ Trust Badges

by appsolve

Premium trust badges to inspire trust and increase conversion

Official 30A Gear

Excellent customer service and great app! Looks fantastic on our site. Developer replied to questions extremely fast. Highly recommend!

mamatabushi

The trust badges look different and more esthetic imo than what you find on the internet. Very satisfied, good support and service as well!

MYTINYJOY

Incredible customer service. Replies within a few minutes. Does job without asking any extra questions. Definitely recommend to everyone!

Buyeazzy

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
Thank you Irina! She put all the badges exactly where I asked. Even when I asked for multiple extra placements, several different times. super helpful, and patient. Thanks again!

My Fashion & Life

Great little app, affordable, easy to setup, and looks authentic on my product pages. Highly recommended.

Forever Loving

I love this app, I can customize it and change it's colors. It's also very cheap; only 3 dollars. Every other trust badge is like 20+ dollars. That's too expensive for me. This one is great!

One Lovely Sip

Used this app to generate social proof. It's pretty complete.
A great low-cost option, no doubt.

WoofTheDog

I really like the designs and the way to apply in Websites are really easy. Really recommend it. The support takes less than 10 minutes by email.

www.watchesnjewels.com

I realize that most people are not feeling very good about internet purchases these days. So many scams! Having the right signs always helps boost confidence in customer purchase. Great product at a great price.

QUEEF™Skate Co.

Just what we were looking for! Cant beat the price, A+++

QUEEF Skate Company Inc.