TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust seals and review tools, that increase conversions

Mudawwana.co.uk

Wonderful app, it really does what it says. It increase my website's trustworthiness. The description hovering the trust badge is increasing my website's authority among visitors.

Southstargarage

Great app. Easy to customise and position the badges where it suits best. Has more relevance than comparable offerings

Dashirtguy

Great app to add to your store. It's been very helpful to build trust with my visitors

Maxcam Trail Cameras

Great app! Great for building trust on every page of your website. Shows customers an in-depth look at how we protect their sensitive data at maxcam.net

Killerbows Archery

TRUST! The BIGGEST word in ecommerce. The developers of this app nailed it!! Great app, and a must have to create confidence and TRUST among future customers.

Pallet Trucks Direct

Our customers can leave a review for each product and you can show the stars on each product too which helps the customers make their mind up. Easy to install and setup and would highly recommend.

The Sticker And Decal Mafia

Great App and Service, Does exactly what I wanted.. Thank You

Anigamer

Love the pin that displays on my page!!! Gives my customers a reason to trust my site.

The Outdoor Lifestyle

Easy to Install and Creates Authentic perceived Value

Southern Girl Notary Llc Self Service

I am currently building out my store. This app was easy to install, and it's not intrusive with regards to the design and the concept for my site, yet will provide my customers with important security factors with regards to my site to give my customers the confidence needed to make purchases and convey that security is our priority!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62