TRUST

TRUST | Reviews

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

FlawedUp

It was really easy to understand and apply the steps i was given in the app. Im excited to learn more it gives a great feel to my store and shopping experience.

Drone-Clone Xperts

Pathetic nonexistent customer support. We've had this app (and have been paying $40/mo) for a little over 2 years now and we first started noticing issues about 1yr ago. We contacted customer support about the issues a couple times without a response, but we've been so extremely and have limited staff since covid, so we just let it slide. We use the review service that this app provides and the reviews show completely inaccurate ratings. For example, the trust seal shows that we have 210 reviews and that our site has a 5-star rating, but underneath that it shows that we have a 0 (out of 5 stars) for SHIPPING, 0 Stars for WOULD SHOP AGAIN, 0 stars for CUSTOMER SERVICE, and 3 Stars for PRODUCT QUALITY. If that was even remotely close to accurate then we'd have no complaints, but ALL the product ratings and reviews from our customers show a completely different story. We went through all review categories and averaged out the ratings and the results showed over 4 stars for every one of those categories. There's clearly a glitch in the software, so we politely tried contacting them a final time 10days ago because we're sick of paying for a service that has nothing but potentially negative impacts on our business by showing incorrect information. Received NO RESPONSE. It sucks that we'll have to start all over with a new trust badge company and build up all new reviews, but it's completely worth it. Absolutely disgraceful unprofessionalism. Most of their links don't even work anymore. This is likely someone in India who created the software and just let it run to collect as much money as possible from any sucker that can care less about quality. Shopify needs to do a much better job at keeping their 3rd party service prodivers current and holding them accountable by at least making them answer an email every few months to ensure their still a running business. Otherwise these guys create an app, do a good job running it until they have enough reviews where they can just leave it idle and ignore it for years to come while they just collect checks until people eventually catch on.....which is usually not until 5-7yrs later.

Urban Hollywood CBD

Great app to increase trust with your clients! The seals are on point. Well designed app. Works as designed!

Thebuyhops

"I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does with my online store traffic and sales..

My Hair Flow LLC

I use this app and it's been helping me with my store, thank you. This app is very good to have if you want to look professional.

Abundancy Deals

I use this app to help me in my online trading. I really like how it helps my customers build trust in me. This app is really very nice and I am glad I use it.

Vape Poa

MUIITO BOM! RECOMENDO. APLICATIVO CUMPRE COM O QUE PROMETE... SEM DELONGAS... BOM MESMO.. PACOTE FREE JÁ AJUDA MUITO

YG Tech Gear

Great app, it work perfect, it really give the costumer the trust to buy from my store. Great job guys!!

Lucky Fragrance

Don't buy unless you know for sure it will work if you have 2.0 theme it will not work. I have emailed customer service and hopefully they will fix it. Update: 8/19/2021 still does not work and I have received a quick email from Trust saying they will look into it and that was all. 8/29/2021 and still no reply back 9/2/2021 Still no reply back Defiantly not a good company

Vialoka.com

O aplicativo é muito bom. Estou aprendendo a configurar as opções. Mas atendende praticamente todas as necessidades refrente a selo.s

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89