TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust seals and review tools, that increase conversions

Bulwark Concept

I used this app to provide more confidence to our costumers, and make them feel more safety to actually buy in our store.

Mundo das Mães

i am starting the app to my store now. But I think i will like a lot, because the app give to my store more confiability

fitness já!

Outstanding, i use it to provide more information so my clients can make a better decision of buying or not..

Leblon Stores

It's really good, I recommend it for everyone that wants credibility! This app really helped me to achieve the first 100 sells!

Horae season

I think this trust icon can effectively give customers confidence,hope to have more features.That's

UnbeWEAVEable Collection

I used this app a lot to allow my customers to see that they can be safe when they are ordering my product. Would recommend!

Kidesconto

Muito bom estou adorando esse aplicativo fácil de usar e muito eficaz, até pra mim que não domino o Inglês

Natural Linens

So far so good. Free is always good - just started to use and will continue to explore additional options.

Loja Virtual Diniz

estou aprendendo a configurá-lo ainda mais parece ser muito bom mostra mais segurança para nossa loja .

Barracuda Marine

just started will update when i know more about it and how it performs. It looks Promising though i need to add more trust on website.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75