TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Best Side Shopp

Really very good. I recommend it for sure. I am thinking in make an upgrade. |There is so much more features.

Theorypheutic

I am glad I downloaded this app. It does a great job putting away any concerns from my customers. Thanks.

Brides to Be, Regalia & Accessories

I added this app to assure my store visitors and customers that the website is certified and trustworth so far so good with traffic. Thank you for the recommendation.

BICHO CHIC

APP MUITO BOM, ATENDEU BEM AS MINHAS EXPECTATIVAS. VOU TRABALHAR COM ELE, E ESPERO BOM RETORNO NOS PRÓXIMOS DIAS

HQtecno

App designed to give confidence to the customer when visiting our site, very useful and a nice design of the various certificates (very clear and clean). The app according to us is indicated to sites that are not known, as already mentioned, it is useful to give confidence to the customer.

Store Love's

muito bom, recomendo, ajuda muito na conversao. Muito inteligente, passa credibilidade para o cliente. Recomendo

otseiword

Muiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiito. Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop! Parabéns!

Blytz Luxury

Adding this App will help me to bring trust to customers. I am looking forward to using it. So far, the app is simple to use and set-up is quick and easy.

Escolha Certa Campeao

muito bom aprovado pode puxar que o produto eh de otima qualidade estou usando para obter mais chamadas

Fatt Joes

What a great product... It's simple and easy. I have it on several of my sites. Easy to use and customers love it Easy to install and it works. Love it.... Best one.....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 101 102