TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Gloria Kennedy London

Super easy to install

Visually looks professional and credible

Validates Home Page

Fontreal

- Easy to install
- Adds credibility
- Makes "home page" more attractive

Baby And Mom Gifts

Just installed. Seems great so far.

Ringscanadian

I strongly recommend this app for all online stores. It is one of the best app on Shopify app store. However, they should reduce some fee so we can use their plan with fee/month.Overall, the installation is easy and user friendly. Thank you for your hard work. :)

Penningtonsconfectionery

great app, would like a few more features for free (would help us convert to a paid plan) however does everything you need it to straight away.

Barista Pro

I've used the free feature so far, and it does the job just as advertised! I definitely recommend this for beginning Shopify-ers. Once my store becomes more profitable (*fingers crossed*), I'll definitely be upgrading! Great customer service too. Very responsive.

Undiesforever

Easy install, great looks. We are hoping Trust will help us showing out store in the best light, with safety concerns addressed. An upgrade to a premium account is being evaluated at the moment, as some features are really desirable.

Queen Bs Gemstones And Jewels

I have just installed the app. I believe it will be good for my site. Hope it brings comfort and confidence to shoppers.

Suvonne

Just installed the app, it was an easy installation.

Imagelock

It is an awesome app that helps your customer to gain a trust and security which creates benefits on sale! Most of all it is free! Thanks