TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Elysium Cell

MUITO OBRIGADO PELA EXPERENCIA DO APLICATIVO DE VOCES, ESOTU EM FASE DE TESTE, MAS APARENTA SER AGRADAVEL

Be Olivia

Free plan is always good. You have the option to get a paid plan ou a free one, which is good because if they have a good product, I will gladly upgrade it.

Abbtyc

This is a feature that excites me. 5 days of free use can show me the effect. Hope that helps me. It does look good.

Cizzle's

Great offers from this app. I have just started on a free plan and everything looks and feels great.

Braceleta.com

I'm using app to help me trust for my newly created online store. I'm hoping it'll help me get more traffic and conversion

jkestilos

Gostei do app realmente passa confiança a nossos clientes na hora da compra fazendo até que voltem novamente a nossa loja

Nurse Media Apparel

Great app for creating trust with your costumer, i have never tried a simpler app to use and setup. It's amazing! We've had it for a while and it's great!

Wear your beauty

Great! I hope that this will work for my webshop. Looking forward to play with this and hope this will make great sales!

UnlockdTVonFIRE

I'm just trying this app out as a new user feedback will be updated more but it seems like a good tool to add to get the trust and reviews on your site.

Belladeem (Pty) Ltd

Awesome app 100% satisfy .............................................................................