TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Cleansolesusa

Easy to use. Great confidence for shoppers to know this is a safe and compliant website. I hope it helps customers buy with confidence

EL Cheapos Stuff

This app really has to be the best iv used it gets to the point of what the customer is looking for in a online web shopping site

Geniale Ideen

finde ich sehr gute die app.

ElegantFemme

Great free app for businesses that are starting up and yet want to boost the confidence of customers regarding security

Pink Parcels

I use the TRUST app in all my stores. It is user friendly and it is a clear trust badge for the customers to review. Very happy with this app.

Dream Voltage

This is really awesome it makes my store look even more professional and ive already gotten compliments from prople ive asked to check it out. Glad i found this app.

The Sassy Sunflowers

I used thip app to help me ensure my customers they were safe. its helped my store out so much. 100% recommend.

The Urban Xchange

Great App! Has help generate confidence among customers visiting our store. I would recommend this app to all.

gastro-deals24.de

Trust is great. App is very easy to use, Trust can help to increase the sales. I use Trust over a year and had never problems.

GotClearSkin

Install was smooth and worked flawlessly. Instantly the application provided trust seals to our website. Clean, Robust, Great Services!