TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

PepperOCspray - PHS

Great application that has added confidence to our web shop. Customers are no longer concerned about the security of their payments in our webshop. Thanks Trust!

dukiri apparel

great app. The only thing I don't like is the location can be shown but it is great that you can disable that

Kaiyas Cutesy Shop

This app is perfect for beginners, and long time stores alike. Ratings and reviews are great way to convert costumers.

TreasureCity

I love this app. It's really been a huge benefit to my store. I've had customers comment on how much more secure they feel on a website that displays the location, the SSL Certificate, the PCI Compliance, the Shopify backing and my Satisfaction Guarantee. I'm getting ready to upgrade to use even more cool features.

GmelFitness

I love this application, it helps the customer trust my site in order for them to feel comfortable to make a purchase.

Praticidade In Casa

Perfeito, simplesmente. Estou encantada com os recursos gratuitos. super me atende e indico a todos que estão aqui

Fishmans world

I use this app to help me increase trust in my shop visitors and growin up my business.I really like the app.

Infinite1 Store

Makes my website look professional and secure! Gives a level of trust for buyers to buy and keep coming back. Thanks for the app!

SmallTown Shop

I used this app to help me build customer trust and loyalty, it has really been great. I would really get this app

casa51

Otimo app , facil de usar , rapido na instalação e funciona muito bem como descrito, as funções pagas sao otimas tbm . Estou