TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Auto Extra Parts

After I use this app it's easy to use and you can set up what you need as your website. it's 5 stars.

BlissHeavenly

I am using this app it is super easy friendly. I have seen a lot of views but no clicks as of yet. Overall I do like the app. Thanks

Michelle's Essentials

I downloaded this app to help with customer confidence. It instantly makes a difference in how your site is perceived.

ForVanity

Just started to use the app. It’s very easy to use and you could use the free plan or upgrade depending on your needs. I recommend everyone interested to give-it a try.

Mundo LED

I think it is an incredible application, easy to configure and very professional. Congratulations to the developers. From Argentina.

xterezia

I used this app to help me gain customer trust. You get like little bubbles that show up in the corner of the screen, showing contact information, refund policies, and security, with text that you can edit. Seems very good so far. :)

Vintage Lighting of AZ

Great App! Helps get you noticed in regards to website SSL, secured architecture allows cust to leave reviews.

Genuine Authentic Brand

I like apps provided by varinode, it really helps retailers to have free traffic and increase your sales.

Pico Wear

I've just installed TRUST on my store and it really helps you give out a more secure image of your store!

Baby Loves Organics

Easy Install And lots of options . We use it on www.babylovesorganics.com to help with building trust as we are a startup.