TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Image Diva

I used the app to get certifications for my store, to build trust and attract customers. this gave me confidence that I was making progress in the right direction with my business because my audience began to grow.

Iced like Me

love this app it gives my store the added credibility customers are looking for. it also looks good on my product ;pages, i can choose which features i want enabled and go from there, great app to add to store.

Shypil LLC

So far it's easy to use! Gotta Love it. Installation was easy and set up was a breeze. I would recommend this to anyone who would like to add some trust to their website.

Smart Alecs

I installed the App and I immediately saw the Verinode trust symbol working for me in the bottom of the page where it was supposed to be! I am happy and hopeful this will give customers more trust and make shoppers feel better about their purchase. Very Good!

Baby Lawns™ (Patent Pending)

I just started using it for BabyLawns.com since trust has been a big issue for this novelty product. It is easy to use.

Paixao Luxe

I used this app to help show my customers I have a secure layment platform. It's easy to use and I am happy with the service

One Source PPE Supplies

Looks like a very good all around app. This should help boost my sales and customer recognition although I have just installed it.

Karens-Land

I love how easy it is to use this product. The plans are inexpensive and it is nice to know that I can start with a free plan first.

Chula Fashions

I started to use Trust as few hours ago and love it thus far!
It was easy to install, basically a no brainer.

MENS FASHION LABS

Up to now i have found your app to be usefull and easy to install though i have not made any sales so far to belive the assurance it gives to customers.Also i propose that you place your badges above on the tool bar region to avoid overriding other essential icons.