TRUST

TRUST | Reviews

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Pacific Development & Training Institute

Great App to quickly and easily get trust badges onto your site. The free version is functional enough although the free review function doesn't allow any management of reviews.

TANTA Clothing

We are using this app to show our customers that we are a secure site. Something needed for small brands to gain trust with new customers credit and personal information. We are happy it is as easy as flipping switches to enable or disable options. Also you can control if it is shown on mobile devices or not.

QBW Shop

I used this app to help to get traffic. I believe is more better to get customer angood to use it...

INout sounds

great app to build trust. jhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhk hj hj j hjhhhjhj hj hjhj hhk khj kj

Lil Elfie

That we go through additional steps to gain their trust, PCI, SSL are essential. Definitely recommend. First thing a customers sees are the icons.

Geniale Ideen

finde ich sehr gute die app.

Premium Kitchen Accessories

So far i think this app has given my page AUTHORITY! its simple to set up and use. Plus the free ad exchange is a major plus!

Rock The Art

Great app so far, but I wish there were more features for the free plan and options to alter visuals

MENS FASHION LABS

Up to now i have found your app to be usefull and easy to install though i have not made any sales so far to belive the assurance it gives to customers.Also i propose that you place your badges above on the tool bar region to avoid overriding other essential icons.

Dazzle And Charms

great app with great options. I hope this will encourage shoppers to feel secure when making a purchase on my site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8