TRUST

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

HQtecno

The negative point is the graphics, really bad! I think the PayPal logo gives more trust than this app.

Companny

gostei de tudo neste aplicativo pois mesmo na versão está me ajudando muito em minhas conversões obrigado a todos vocês.

Ultimate Sleep, Inc

A great little program, though I'm rather surprised that S H O P I F Y itself doesn't have the integrity to offer this service as part of their own program. Oh, wait, five-dollar upgrade businesses to death.... Anyway, the app does need the ability to selectively send Review Requests to customers from before its installation -- or even later in time if they decide after awhile that they'd like to say something. Thanks!

My Pets Zone

've used this app for several of my accounts. I am very happy with this service as I feel I get a lot of value. As my business grows, I will invest in Trust.

Tudo Ponto Com Comercio e Importação Ltda

Aplicativo como primeira impressão, parece ser excelente. Ajuda muito a criar uma prova de site seguro. Muito bom!

gmashe

Trust it's great app with some good features easy to use but is kind take to much space also not easy to access.

Hummingbird

Just installed the app. So far so good. I want to see more features and if this will bring more customers to my store. Will come back for more info in a couple of months. Cheers! www.hummingbirdlifestyle.com

Ladry

Otimo aplicativo muito bom, recomendo demais.
muito simples de instalar rapido e pratico.............

AMAZUMIA

The app provides reassurance to visitors to transact with the store. It emphasizes the store's refund policy guarantee and SSL certified.

Future Alignments

yesgvkvnfkvmcvmxlckxlcxcl;xcklllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllxxvmc mc vbmcmbvbmcbm m,mbb, xbmx mxmkhm mn kxmxlmmgknmnkgmn