TRUST

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

Hummingbird

Just installed the app. So far so good. I want to see more features and if this will bring more customers to my store. Will come back for more info in a couple of months. Cheers! www.hummingbirdlifestyle.com

Ladry

Otimo aplicativo muito bom, recomendo demais.
muito simples de instalar rapido e pratico.............

AMAZUMIA

The app provides reassurance to visitors to transact with the store. It emphasizes the store's refund policy guarantee and SSL certified.

Future Alignments

yesgvkvnfkvmcvmxlckxlcxcl;xcklllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllxxvmc mc vbmcmbvbmcbm m,mbb, xbmx mxmkhm mn kxmxlmmgknmnkgmn

Wiggy Whiskers

This is fantastic as it adds a trust badge to your site to increase sales. it's a good way to show customers that you're trust worthy

Cameleopard

For a new business this has made it much easier for me to market my brand and build confidence with new customers, I'm looking forward to learning all the features they offer.

Starke Import

muito bom gostei bastante, recomendo muita trust, me trouxe mais credibilidade a minha loja, fechando compras

Rough Magic Creations

As a seller, I found this app clearly defined, straightforward and easy to customize. As a buyer, I'm sure seeing the badge displayed in a shop will increase my trust in the seller. Thank you.

donodolar

Excellent app. It's helping me to personalised my store. Many different features are available. Congratulations

TOUTNatural

Awesome app. Very helpful and intuitive. I really appreciate how they help solidify trust for the customers.