TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Love To Shop Bio

Very good apl and visual for the customer. Is very important for the customer to see that behind of the shop their is a person. Thank you!

Sunday Gold

Really easy to setup, I would highly recommend for all stores!

Rystyle

Very good, gets my window browsers to start trusting the my site enough to buy and convert. Compared to other Apps on the market that claims to improve sales and conversion (exploiting your hopes), none has more TRUST than this app. in TRUTH, this is the ONLY app that GUARANTEES, sales and conversion.
Evidence - I made my 1st sale after installing this app. So do you TRUST the claims or do you TRUST the facts?

Fashiongallerystore

Very good visual display and provided quick information to end user. I started to use this feature recently and hope to gain customer trust to bring sales to the store

Colorado Peaks Online Store

My shop is new so I can't say I've had a sale because of this app...but I think it can go a long way towards potential buyers giving my store a "second look!"

Crumelsworld

It's too early to judge if the app helps but shows very critical info about your eshop

Lyst Eu

Trust is important for your store, and this app helps get you that.

Plentyandmore

Easy to install and use. Have been using for a couple months with no issues

Penson Co

Really great app for webstore! Fast & easy supports! Just upgraded to Gold plan!

Freedom Inflatables

Using the paid trust seals and review features. Valuable additions to my store!