TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Recreationalhobbies

This App has given my site a very professional look and it is easy to navigate. Building confidence for the customer is primary and I believe TRUST installs that.
Thank you for not making it technical to install.

Nanay N Baby

So far I have not received any negative comments from Customer on buying or hinders them that my site is not safe or paying is not safe. So I should say this app works perfect for me.

Ministry Of Shave

Trust with my customers is a must. That's why I installed it!

www.ministryofshave.com.au

Bow Tie Expressions

Great app! Easy to install and set up! Highly recommend!

Anzellina

Great app! Think this will go a long way in helping to gain customers trust in out site! Very easy to use and looks great! Thanks!

Starke Florida

I recommend this app because it adds security and has a very professional look. I am building my site now and I will upgrade later for sure

Purfume Online

I am always concerned about customers knowing that they are on a secure site that protects their identity. Very straight forward setup, customizable content. What you see is what you get. Thanks for giving this out for free!

Imagibazaar

Trust has been great. The icons look nice and are not too intrusive. I highly recommend this app. If you want to see them in action, check out my store: www.imagibazaar.com

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

We are very happy with this app and appreciate it being a free app with upgrades. All apps should follow this protocol.

Canadian Online Shopping Portal

This is one of the first apps we installed when our store opened and we like it because it ensures trust with our shoppers. Everyone should get this app.