TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Penningtonsconfectionery

great app, would like a few more features for free (would help us convert to a paid plan) however does everything you need it to straight away.

Barista Pro

I've used the free feature so far, and it does the job just as advertised! I definitely recommend this for beginning Shopify-ers. Once my store becomes more profitable (*fingers crossed*), I'll definitely be upgrading! Great customer service too. Very responsive.

Undiesforever

Easy install, great looks. We are hoping Trust will help us showing out store in the best light, with safety concerns addressed. An upgrade to a premium account is being evaluated at the moment, as some features are really desirable.

Queen Bs Gemstones And Jewels

I have just installed the app. I believe it will be good for my site. Hope it brings comfort and confidence to shoppers.

Suvonne

Just installed the app, it was an easy installation.

Imagelock

It is an awesome app that helps your customer to gain a trust and security which creates benefits on sale! Most of all it is free! Thanks

Income Trends

The Trust service is awesome and I will definitely recommend it in one of my blogs.

Saras Super Stock

Does what it's supposed to...demonstrates a level of trust via important-looking symbols that provide details when hovered over. Only thing I wish I could do is customize the size and location..it's a little big and with my particular theme and colors of website it kinda looks tacky..other than that it's fine.

Inpcreative

Gives the customers that little extra reassurance that your site is safe. Great Free App! Check it out on - www.inpcreative.com

Urbanflrt

Great app. Quickly informs customers they are purchasing from a secured website.