TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

35mmbookshop

Does what it says it does - adds icons with scroll-over pop-ups of info related to creating a trustworthy presence.

Merchants Shopping Mall

Hello yes I have been using Trust now for a while I also advertise at on pinterest.com with my products to let some of my viewers know I use Trust to make them fell safer WHEN SHOPPING AT MY STORE.I GIVE Trust five stars.

Mans Heritage

Amazing app! looks good and gives your site some authority and trust.

Alittle

Love the product, works very well!

Southofmemphis

Super easy install, and while it hasn't made a difference in sales numbers it demonstrates to your customers that you care about their security. It is free so this is a must every Shopify shop owner should be using.

All Out Kids

Nice and simple to use and customize!

Msab Trial 1

This application is excellent. Whether or not it makes people trust my store is a conversation for another day but as far as the app itself, it is fully functional and adds a nice touch and sense of security to the store.

Special Needs Project

One-step install. Works perfectly.

Tech Controls Inc

Quick and easy install. A must have app for any store. Love the way it integrates on the page. I've had several customers comment about its great looks and its importance to them. Thanks!

Fab Fash Usa

Great job! My website looks top notch. I like that my customers will fell good about doing business with me.