TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Undiesforever

Easy install, great looks. We are hoping Trust will help us showing out store in the best light, with safety concerns addressed. An upgrade to a premium account is being evaluated at the moment, as some features are really desirable.

Queen Bs Gemstones And Jewels

I have just installed the app. I believe it will be good for my site. Hope it brings comfort and confidence to shoppers.

Suvonne

Just installed the app, it was an easy installation.

Imagelock

It is an awesome app that helps your customer to gain a trust and security which creates benefits on sale! Most of all it is free! Thanks

Income Trends

The Trust service is awesome and I will definitely recommend it in one of my blogs.

Saras Super Stock

Does what it's supposed to...demonstrates a level of trust via important-looking symbols that provide details when hovered over. Only thing I wish I could do is customize the size and location..it's a little big and with my particular theme and colors of website it kinda looks tacky..other than that it's fine.

Inpcreative

Gives the customers that little extra reassurance that your site is safe. Great Free App! Check it out on - www.inpcreative.com

Urbanflrt

Great app. Quickly informs customers they are purchasing from a secured website.

Olivia Esme Jewellery And Gifts

Does exactly what it needs to do. Gives customers the reassurance they need and looks ok. Worth having on any site. www.oliviaesmejewelleryandgifts.com

Ubellestyle

Extremely easy to use and looks good on the store. Thank you!