TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Kawaiisquishystore

Have been using Trust for about a month now on our site (https://www,KawaiiSquishyStore.com). Great free app to give our customers a sense that they can shop with confidence.

Rocks And Bars

Gives the impression of secured site.

Hijabplanet

great app. one click and it is ready

www.hijabplanet.com

Tdi Fitness

Nice app. Makes my site look more legitimate and trustworthy.

Cjs Urban Clothing

Great app a most get for everyone

Smitcollc

Trust has become such a big issue online and rightfully so. The Trust app will certainly be a great help in reassuring potential buyers.

Designer Handbags Outlet

Another great app to help with trust and comes with extra features that increase the value of this app. Great app!

The Charmed Lizard

I have the free version and it is great. It looks very professional on the site. The TRUST support team sent me an email shortly after I installed it to make sure I didn't have any issues. I am sure after my store goes profitable I will be going Premium.

Thanks Joe

Crayon Des Idees

Great app, works well and is pretty easy to set up.

Onlymyskin

This is a great app. It gives shoppers the confidence that their digital security is being safely handled. Providing a visual seal on the bottom of the site is the best way for the customer to view and read site information.

www.OnlyMySkin.com Natural Skin Care Products