TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

MENS FASHION LABS

Up to now i have found your app to be usefull and easy to install though i have not made any sales so far to belive the assurance it gives to customers.Also i propose that you place your badges above on the tool bar region to avoid overriding other essential icons.

Sweetquotees

I am starting up my Business and I am able to do this with almost zero effort because of this App! Thank you Guys! :)

All Me

Lovely app, extremely user friendly. Will recommend to anyone trying to make their website more appealing to customers.

Landwater Sports

I used this app to make my customers feel safer when they purchased off of my site. I like the way the icons show up at the bottom of the page.

Amaya's Premium Hair Extensions

so far so good. just dowloaded app yesterday but I am being prompted for feedback to get extra free features.. Ill try to follow up with feedback after a while.

KAROLINA'S KURSE

Easy, honest and secure feels good to have on my website. My visitors should feel safe to make purchases from my website.

Glam Royale Cosmetics

The app is very easy to use. You have the trust seals that will help customers feel better about shopping with your store, knowing it's completed secure, which will help with bringing in more sales. I definitely recommend this app for all store owners.

Safety Tech Pro - Personal Protection Devices

Trust has great products (some are free) I use the Trust app to add security to my website, and I also use the free SEO to keep my site up to date

Sky Shop Boutique

Tradot ltd

good fantastic very useful app, very recommended and I can work without it , absolutely trust , thank you , very goog