TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

GreatStubby

I am very happy to use this app, my sales increase very fast. I recommend on every my friend. Great app!

Aromeo Diffuser

easy setup, hassle-free, would definitely recommend. hopefully it can increase my store conversion...

7Kouture

I like that it helps with the product descriptions. Would love to see what else it has to offer. Will give an update in a week

Smoke1Accessories

Great app and it helps! I have seen an increase in sales! Great for beginners who need basic help as they gain more knowledge. I would recommend to anyone. Exactly what I needed.

deedeelev

I downloaded this app to gain trust with my customers at my site that their transactions are secure. In the days of constant hacking people need to know their financial information is safe on a sitethey've never shopped on.

TheBitcoinWardrobe

it just works

For the short time i have used this app for shopify it has given me great results and i can gladly recommend it

Army 1157 Kit Veterans Owned Business

Love this app give buyers the confidence to buy from us. to see what it is like just goto out site www.army1157kit.co.uk

Passion Jewelry World.com

I used the free version as a test and I am satisfied with the app and look forward to upgrading when my store sales can support it. The only thing missing, (and it may be because I've got the free version), is the ability to move the badges to another position on my website. The badges are obstructing some of my other buttons on the site.

happy pets

I use this app to get more trust from my customers and happy shopping on my website
Trust is very important for me

Divinevouge

Best app for any business small or big. Will help you increase sale. Download it, you will love it.