TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Yaasbuy

I am configuring this app in my shop, it looks nice so far, I waiting to see the customers feedback.

Gotcho Back

The trust badges are great! If you have an online store only and don't want your home address showing, make sure you change it on the homepage.

Chill Collections

I never considered the need to address my site's trust factor, but this app has allowed me to do so quickly and cleanly.

Lugai Shop

Aweosome! Me ajudou muito, muitas funcionalidades e facilidades para melhorar a loja! Explorando bastante!
I'm loving this

Granny's Little Munchkins

I give Trust a five star review. Just installed the app and I am not computer literate but it was so easy even i could do it. Way to go Trust.

PepperOCspray - PHS

Great application that has added confidence to our web shop. Customers are no longer concerned about the security of their payments in our webshop. Thanks Trust!

dukiri apparel

great app. The only thing I don't like is the location can be shown but it is great that you can disable that

Kaiyas Cutesy Shop

This app is perfect for beginners, and long time stores alike. Ratings and reviews are great way to convert costumers.

TreasureCity

I love this app. It's really been a huge benefit to my store. I've had customers comment on how much more secure they feel on a website that displays the location, the SSL Certificate, the PCI Compliance, the Shopify backing and my Satisfaction Guarantee. I'm getting ready to upgrade to use even more cool features.

GmelFitness

I love this application, it helps the customer trust my site in order for them to feel comfortable to make a purchase.