TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Angel Wings and Demon Horns

As far as I can tell this app has not helped or hurt my business. I haven't had enough time to fully assess the way the app works.

Alluring Aspects Boutique

I've just started using this app and so far so good! I will leave a more detailed review with continued use for my shop.

The Blue Mahoe

I use this app to enhance my website and the result has been awesome. I recommend it totally. It’s a midst...

Humble Brag Official

So far all I did was install the app and it is working as is stated. I hope to see the conversion rate on this soon.

Fancy Parents™

Is nice, however, on mobile seems to stay over shopify's messenger app and it seems to slow down the loading time quite a bit.

Upgrade Complete Solutions

easy to use and follow. nice free features, the badges help a lot with making my sight look and feel more professional.

Empire Greeting Cards Limited

nice app, have just installed, lets see how it goes from here.qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Buticano

sou usuario recente, espero que minha esperiencia e dos compradores seja satisfatoria.confirmado vou divulgar

OOSF

I really love the app! I wish the icons were just a bit smaller. They block some of the payment apps

Companny

gostei de tudo neste aplicativo pois mesmo na versão está me ajudando muito em minhas conversões obrigado a todos vocês.