TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Pet Prestige UK

Its perfect, really like it and looks great on my store. I like it has the returns policy - really helps

Premium Kitchen Accessories

So far i think this app has given my page AUTHORITY! its simple to set up and use. Plus the free ad exchange is a major plus!

RatchetStrap.Com

Easy to use and understand. I would recommend this application to anyone. Does what it says it will do.

Yinsi

I like how easy this app makes it to navigate through the different options and add some security for customers.

Blinghuntress

I just started and so far is has been very helpful and there was not a thing that I did not enjoy. So easy to use also

Social Skulls

Super easy to use and has a lot of great features. I'm looking forward to seeing how it impacts visitors of my store.

Main Hang

I just downloaded this item to help build trust in my website. I will update once used for some time.

Matt's Gym

I like the legitimacy this app provides to your storefront and it has a couple of nice features i cannot wait to explore

sóparamulheres

Muito bom o app, cumpre o que promete e além de tudo é muito simples de configurar. Parabéns aos desenvolvedores.

Winston & Ivy’s

I like the use of icons to show customers that my website is trustworthy. There could be more styles available with the free version.