TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Savannah Fae

This app has been really easy to set up and use and change on the go! I really enjoy the functionality of the app.

Ling Lang LA

This app make my store looks more convincing and get trust from customer that they will shop with ease and will boost my sale. I would highly recommended and you could get it for free

PromoEVO

i use this application everyday and i am so happy. It's nice and easy to work with this great programs

TheBlueMall

Nice - just getting started. I was asked multiple times though to submit this review before I really could evaluate.

Image Diva

I used the app to get certifications for my store, to build trust and attract customers. this gave me confidence that I was making progress in the right direction with my business because my audience began to grow.

Iced like Me

love this app it gives my store the added credibility customers are looking for. it also looks good on my product ;pages, i can choose which features i want enabled and go from there, great app to add to store.

Shypil LLC

So far it's easy to use! Gotta Love it. Installation was easy and set up was a breeze. I would recommend this to anyone who would like to add some trust to their website.

Smart Alecs

I installed the App and I immediately saw the Verinode trust symbol working for me in the bottom of the page where it was supposed to be! I am happy and hopeful this will give customers more trust and make shoppers feel better about their purchase. Very Good!

Baby Lawns™ (Patent Pending)

I just started using it for BabyLawns.com since trust has been a big issue for this novelty product. It is easy to use.

Paixao Luxe

I used this app to help show my customers I have a secure layment platform. It's easy to use and I am happy with the service