TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Shop Japan Philippines

Starter plan is good. I find the better plan to be more expensive for the features. Id suggest a lower price. Overall I am happy with the free app

Clachic Jewellery

Good app. It does what it advertises. It is very easy to install and runs perfectly. I am using the free plan which gives the original seals. It is small so it doesn't take away from the website. When you hover over each button, it gives details about your website. I believe it is one good way to provide a sense of security to customers. I recommend this app.

Unbreakablemindset

Great app. Easy to install. I just think it's highway robbery for the pricing of the plans to get better seals. Have no idea if this will have an impact on converting customers or how to track whether this app attributed to a sale but I understand the concept.

Fullbiker

These app is really amazing powerfull and easy to use.

Meditation Yoga Corner

I only started with my store, so I use the free version and so far I am happy with this application. In the future will definitely consider to upgrade.

Acesensors1

Really nice app to provide your site with security information (I checked the DSS and SSL info against Shopify and its all correct). You can enable and disable whatever you want to display. Good stuff TRUST team.

Tie Treasure

So far so good. No issues to report. The app has been working fine for me and seems to add a level of trust for my customers that visit https://tietreasure.com

Colorado Peaks Online Store

My shop is new so I can't say I've had a sale because of this app...but I think it can go a long way towards potential buyers giving my store a "second look!"

Penningtonsconfectionery

great app, would like a few more features for free (would help us convert to a paid plan) however does everything you need it to straight away.

Queen Bs Gemstones And Jewels

I have just installed the app. I believe it will be good for my site. Hope it brings comfort and confidence to shoppers.