TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Urban Style

The app helps to add positive information to your store and home page for customers to view. It helps build trust.

Holliday Store

Testando ainda. Mas parece funcionar bem. Foi indicação do canal Joao Albert, no YouTube. Estou configurando pra testar melhor.

Milles Imports oficial

otimo, perfeito muito bem feito realmente espero que melhora mais coisas e o preço de dolar etc......

shopioferta

primeira vez em uso estou vendo se realmente vale a penas, mas a principio muito bom app, recomendo

The Vintage Outlet

I used this app to help me create trust with my customers. It has really helped. It was easy to install with no work on my part to maintain.

INNOVA Shopping

The best so far... Great App!
I want to use this app to the maximum of the available resources.
I want to know the real potential for return, but I have no doubt that I will be very successful. Trust is an important item in the business relationship.

megalimber

eu gostei de produto pelo o fato de ser grátis, eu tenho certeza que vou vender muito se deus quiser. top

inblar

very easy to use using the free one at the moment will upgrade later as store gets more traffic will monitor the sales and feed back

Beauty Fit Zone

Very good application, do not hesitate to order it , you are not going to be sorry , because the trust is something essential !

QueenShit Cosmetics

Love it ad very simple to use. It was easy to connect to store. You will have to pay for the versions you want but i think it would be def worth it for the extra security. :) I haven't fully used the app so I can't say what I love and don't love. It was easy to use.