TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Urbanflrt

Great app. Quickly informs customers they are purchasing from a secured website.

519 Digital Market

It gives my store the secure look I was after. It's too early to tell the long-term impact it will have on customer confidence but so far the feedback I've had has been positive and that's what I need.

The Rv Shop

Great addition to my site RVessentials.biz. I want customers to feel safe and this is helpful

Firevswater

I used it for this site www.elegantwaterfeatures.com

Purevitaminstore

Very easy to install. You can turn it on or off for mobile devices if it obstructs anything. Overall it makes your website look reputable and safe! Check out our supplement store www.purevitaminstore.com "we do not believe in any artificial colors or flavors in our products". You will need to view it on a pc to see the trust symbols.

Presentlyin

Very easy to install and a great feature to give customers the ability to leave reviews. Thank you!

Dream Cushions

Easy to install, early days to see if it adds value to website. Thank you

12 Volt Led

Straight forward, easy to use, does what it says on the packet. Easy installed .

Blackironco

I like this app. The look of the buttons need refinement.

Climbingfrog

Does what it says on the tin. Hasn't made a noticeable change to conversions though.