TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

PC Portal

This app really does have some great features that help the customer feel at ease while shopping on your website. The one thing I didn't like was that it was not totally free. With that being said it want let you submit a review without it being perfect. This app sucks

Scorched

I love the badges! I've used these from the very beginning of my website. But please turn off GPS location of "store" for default, I had someone come to my house looking for a clothing store before I realized why.

Logica Send

very good!!! very good!!!very good!!!very good!!!very good!!!very good!!!very good!!!vvery good!!!very good!!!

Wilderness Fundamentals

This app is very helpful and useful. It has made it very easier to add supporting needed features.

Shop Miss Iman

it works very well with the things I need for my business dfghgftfyvddtrfghfvcdsaertfghfvdsertghgfvcd

Avino

Very easy to use, very clever structure of the app as well. Just use tick boxes, and it will help optimise SEO

Cristalier Crystals

This is an interesting app and will be worth watching to see if it increases sales with its seals...Easy to install and update. Integrated easily.

PRIESTLY TEES

This is a great app. Easy to use. Great variety of price packages. I feel extremely comfortable

Moms Helping Moms

This app helps drives customers into my store and helps bring in clients!! I love it! It is simple and easy to use. I definitely recommend it!

OUTLAWLUXE.COM

Great app! Little glitchy on the download, but worked out fine! We use this on all of our sites! Thanks for the help! These badges are completely necessary to close the deal for customers!