TRUST

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

Nurse Media Apparel

Great app for creating trust with your costumer, i have never tried a simpler app to use and setup. It's amazing! We've had it for a while and it's great!

mondkapjes-expert.nl

Provides good guidance on what to do and does a lot already for you. Only minus is no automatic translation which takes some work if you need it in a different language than English.

The Kool Pet

Good app for beginning stores. I definitely recommend it. I had my first sales a few days after I added this app to my store

Amami

this app is essential for start-ups that need to build a customer basis from scratch. It has helped us greatly doing that

The Goddess of Treasures

I use this app to create more trust with my customers. So far so good. I just installed the app. Will update my review.

CentralTec

they are very good but i wish i could move where the bar is dispalyedi still would use this but its hard to use with mulitaple pop up adds

December 2, 2019

Hi there, You are able to move the seals to a different part of the page. When you open the App, it will land you on the general settings page. From there, click on the Seals Look & Feels tab, and scroll down to the Display Customization section. In the large dark rectangle, there are 6 selectable squares. You can click on one of the other squares, and click save, to move the seals to a different part of the page.
Cheers,

Daraview

The app will help me to gain more trust from my customers. meanwhile i think more function should be given to the starter because not all starter can afford to incur more expense at the beginning of the business.

INDAFRIO-ONLINE

Muy buena la aplicacion muchas gracias por la ayuda dentro de la plataforma shopify se les felicita.

Angel Wings and Demon Horns

As far as I can tell this app has not helped or hurt my business. I haven't had enough time to fully assess the way the app works.

Alluring Aspects Boutique

I've just started using this app and so far so good! I will leave a more detailed review with continued use for my shop.