TRUST

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

4salon

Amazing app. We've already had an increase in online orders since implementing this on our website. The design is modern, loads quickly, and is overall fantastic. Highly recommend!

Safaryworld Camping Fisfing

VERY EASY TO INSTALL, FOR A LONG TIME I WAS LOOKING FOR A TRUST SERVICE AND FINALLY DID I WILL SAID THAT IT GIVE A BETTER IMAGE TO YOU WEBSITE AND GIVE CONFIDENCE TO CUSTOMER. THANKS SO MUCH.

Glaiza Products

I love this app. I have no complain.

Rainbowvapes

That was the easiest app to install so far and its free, giving customer more faith is well worth having.

Cher 4life

It makes my site looks very good!.

Quickdvddelivery

Great free app. anything legit that can help make your customers feel more safe is going to help you.

Millicent Design

I really like the information being so clearly available to my customers. My only criticism is that the badges don't look very attractive. It would be great if they had a contemporary stylish look.

Eshoping Cart

I like it because its very easy........

Athomebar

Great and simple app that helps you reduce the FUDs of your customers. My only complain is it'd be nice to be able to target the badge better, since I don't think it's necessary to have it display in my blog, for instance. But still, it's a great app. I highly recommend it!

Candle Moments

This app is so easy to use, just click and install. Gives you a number of features to display on your website for authenticity. Thank you for a great free service!