TRUST

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

Fancythatclothing

A must have for your shopify store. thanks very much

Massagestore Com

This app is awesome. I am always concerned about customers knowing that they are on a secure site that protects their identity. With a few clicks of the mouse, the app is installed, and these beautiful theme friendly buttons appeared exactly where I wanted them, and they offer A LOT of information at a glance. There is only one thing that can make this app better, and that is offering a little bit more control over the CSS around the buttons so that I have ultimate control over the look and feel.. no biggie.. just putting it out there. I can't say enough good stuff about this app. Thank you so much TRUST / Varinode!

Eshop Demo

Very straight forward setup, customizable content. What you see is what you get. Thanks to varinode for giving this out for free!

Juicypeach

Great app. must have for your shopify store. Easy to install. Thank you from Juicy Peach Fashion

Rion Douglas Gifts

Great app! Easy to install and great customer service!

Coloraddicted Com

Excellent idea, simple to install in less than 2 minutes & working perfectly. I'm sure it will increase my sales. Oh, and it's absolutely FREE !!! THANK YOU !!!

E Zee Electronics

Great Idea and Perfect implementation!

First Choice Cricket

Easy to set up, just check a few boxes and hit publish. looks good on the page and delivers the sort of message that new customers and old like and need to see to make them comfortable buying from our website

Destinationbaby

Great app! Think this will go a long way in helping to gain customers trust in our site! Very easy to use and looks great! Thanks!

Triple Mountain

This app was super easy to install with options to turn each seal on or off, set a background color to match our site, and to customize what contact info customers will see. It's also unobtrusive, with small but colorful icons that aren't in the way of our site's text, but catch customers' attention so they'll mouse over them. When they do, the icon expands to show details of our security or a map showing where to find us! Nicely designed. We sell vintage collectibles, a niche often fraught with disreputable sellers. We have a strong base of regular customers, but getting new customers to give us a try can be challenging. Displaying these seals that expand to show actual, verifiable details about our security levels will certainly help turn visitors into new customers!