TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

The Luxe Center

This app was very easy to set up! Helps Customers trust they are buying from a legitimate website, and it is user friendly.

SquadgoodS

goods

Savage Gamers Clothing

We use this app to help create trust between us and the customer visiting our store. As a new company it can be hard to break the trust barriers and this helps with providing peace of mind for our customers!

Doggy Drips

Absolutely enjoy this app for my store. This helps with customer confidence when they visit your store and see the trusted icons. Thank you so much!!

fitgearproducts

Great App! Will help with driving customer traffic with the security verified credentials! Would recommend to a friend.

OC King Fishing

Great App I havent used much of it yet, but I am satisfied so far. Thankful for the devlopers helping my site.

Swords Are Us

I have used Trust for several of my sites. I have seen a great increase in transactions. This is a great tool.

Renee de Juliette

Just started using this app, the features are really good also even for the Free plan, offers that added trust for customers to feel secure in their purchase.

goldfevermiami

Just installed and viewed it live on my site looks good. Hopefully this increases the trust of my high end consumers

DENNY'S SUPER DEALS

Great app with incredible features to help boost the performance of especially new online stores. The app has helped boost trust to my store.
Highly recommend the app.