TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Responders Apparel

I’m giving this app 1 star until I find out further why I was charged 9.99 for a “free” service they offered. I didn’t even have time to start using their services before I was charged. I deleted the app immediately following the charge so I hopefully won’t be charged anymore. Please be cautious when you see free and it turns out it’s not.

Buttons For the People

I contacted support TWICE for assistance and received no response which is too bad as this app came highly recommended.

Black Lava Vape

So far I am really liking the app. I will follow up after some more usage, but I can't imagine it disappointing me. I am a bit of a tech person and the UI is especially great!!

*UPDATE*
So that was quick. Either the set up is flawed or its a bait & switch. It say that the badges are free, but it seems you have to pay for them. And if they are free there is only one option and you can not remove badges that don't apply to your store. For example, we don't have a 30 day policy on all items due to the nature of the business, however that is one of the badges in the "free" pack. The reason for the quotations is because I am not sure if that option is even free because nothing appeared on my site, and when you select it and hit "Save" it prompts you to upgrade.

Buddhapants 2

Looks tacky. We would like a refund please.

The Gift And Gadget Guys

Update to our initial review:
Change theme and now this does not work (and neither does another app from Varinode). ALL our other apps work fine (over a dozen). Just the two from Varinode.
Contacted support and they were initially quick to reply, but blamed it on the theme, and that I had to get my theme developer to fix. Said it was because of Bootstrap. Our new theme doesn't use Bootstrap anywhere. Our theme developer said (and rightly so) it's not his job to make apps work - it's the App developer.
Have emailed again re this app and the other one not working, no replies in the last couple of days.

Very poor.
------------------------------------------
Inital Review:
Easy to use and sets up in seconds. There are some new features we would love to use, but as we are new we just don't have the budget to pay for them on a monthly basis.
Cheers from the crew at The Gift and Gadget Guys