TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust seals and review tools, that increase conversions

Princess Queens

pues igual y está bien, pero PRÁCTICAMENTE toda la app es de paga... y el pago es muy alto para lo que realmente hace, no vale la pena desde mi punto de vista. lo siento

Keeratikacloset

Can't manage app on iphone it doesn't go to manager page when clicking on it but just open a page on shopify app

Royal Mermaid

I liked this app in the beginning.
Then I realized that my customers couldn't purchase anything on my site because the app created some kind of barrier on my theme. My customers couldn't choose different variations or subscribe to their products as they could before. I have an app that allows me to see each customers experience on the site and saw for myself that they couldn't complete their purchases AND had customers reach out to me by phone and email since my messenger button couldn't work with the app downloaded.
I reached out by email yesterday (which was before the trial ended) and have yet to get a response, BUT they did charge my card this morning after I politely asked them not to since the app prevented me from making sales and created this block on my site.
The complications are likely a glitch and payments are likely automated, but I've lost much needed sales because it made us look unprofessional.
This app could likely improve in the future for my theme, but as of now...it is a hindrance for my site and I just want my refund.