TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

KRgate

Estamos eetuando testes com a ferramenta e a de outros concorrentes, Por enquanto estamos gostando muito !!

MixVendas OfficalBR

Bom bacana

Xtric

Seems okay, would be helpful to have previews whilst making adjustments. A good range of options initially though.

Buynightfood

The app itself is fine.

Major problem is lack of flexibility with design, size, and color of icons. We wanted the highest level plan they offer (Gold), but that one only came with a gold-colored seal which looked AWFUL on our site design.

I offered to pay the higher price, but have them let us use the silver-colored seal, and was simply told that was not possible, but without much explanation.

And one icon option is too big, another too small.

Otherwise, good app

Blush And Bar

not great. i used other apps. Didn't really see conversions affected

Nuvoshack In

I am still using this app but the support could be better. My store address does not show and I get an error whenever I try saving my address. The error is: "Address could not be verified". I contacted support but got no solution. This is what the support reply is: "Please be sure to enter your address in proper address notation. If that does not help, please try different variations of your address". I wasted a lot of time on this but still not able to show store address.

Update: I removed "First Floor" from the address, and it got verified. So, building number, road name, area, city, etc. are ok but cannot use floor number in the address.

Artisan Bound Llc

I dislike that they try to get you to buy a shopify account on the app. Other than that it is ok I guess.

www.ArtisanBound.com

Sachastyles

The Facebook chat tool has more weight than this app. Maybe it will work for some.

Catifyco

Pretty easy to use, but it doesn't seem like it is providing any better conversion rate. Will probably delete again soon.

Millicent Design

I really like the information being so clearly available to my customers. My only criticism is that the badges don't look very attractive. It would be great if they had a contemporary stylish look.