TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Divino Acessorioss

otimo ap muito bom demais boooom para passar confiança aos clientes que vem na loja e nao tem confiança

CentralTec

they are very good but i wish i could move where the bar is dispalyedi still would use this but its hard to use with mulitaple pop up adds

December 2, 2019

Hi there, You are able to move the seals to a different part of the page. When you open the App, it will land you on the general settings page. From there, click on the Seals Look & Feels tab, and scroll down to the Display Customization section. In the large dark rectangle, there are 6 selectable squares. You can click on one of the other squares, and click save, to move the seals to a different part of the page.
Cheers,

Flydealer

I built trust with my customer and intergrity. Thanks to the app my customer has peace of mind. always

magnetcharm.com

Trying this app, hope it will provide sales. 3 stars for now.... will add more stars if it's really worth it.

KRgate

Estamos eetuando testes com a ferramenta e a de outros concorrentes, Por enquanto estamos gostando muito !!

MixVendas OfficalBR

Bom bacana

Xtric

Seems okay, would be helpful to have previews whilst making adjustments. A good range of options initially though.

Buynightfood

The app itself is fine.

Major problem is lack of flexibility with design, size, and color of icons. We wanted the highest level plan they offer (Gold), but that one only came with a gold-colored seal which looked AWFUL on our site design.

I offered to pay the higher price, but have them let us use the silver-colored seal, and was simply told that was not possible, but without much explanation.

And one icon option is too big, another too small.

Otherwise, good app

Blush And Bar

not great. i used other apps. Didn't really see conversions affected

Nuvoshack In

I am still using this app but the support could be better. My store address does not show and I get an error whenever I try saving my address. The error is: "Address could not be verified". I contacted support but got no solution. This is what the support reply is: "Please be sure to enter your address in proper address notation. If that does not help, please try different variations of your address". I wasted a lot of time on this but still not able to show store address.

Update: I removed "First Floor" from the address, and it got verified. So, building number, road name, area, city, etc. are ok but cannot use floor number in the address.

Previous 1