TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Dazzle And Charms

great app with great options. I hope this will encourage shoppers to feel secure when making a purchase on my site.

Trojanpet

Just as the name implies, Trust is a trust worthy app when it comes to building trust in a store. It deserves nothing less than five star. For the amazing team at Trust who have been able to make this app a wonderful one, you're really appreciated. Thank you

Sparked Creations

I used this app to help me get customers in my store and so far so good and they have a free version, I would recommend it!

Castle Blue SkyView

This app is pretty straightforward. I am actually impressed with the easy of use and the reliability of the app is good

Nurse Media Apparel

Great app for creating trust with your costumer, i have never tried a simpler app to use and setup. It's amazing! We've had it for a while and it's great!

mondkapjes-expert.nl

Provides good guidance on what to do and does a lot already for you. Only minus is no automatic translation which takes some work if you need it in a different language than English.

The Kool Pet

Good app for beginning stores. I definitely recommend it. I had my first sales a few days after I added this app to my store

Amami

this app is essential for start-ups that need to build a customer basis from scratch. It has helped us greatly doing that

The Goddess of Treasures

I use this app to create more trust with my customers. So far so good. I just installed the app. Will update my review.

Daraview

The app will help me to gain more trust from my customers. meanwhile i think more function should be given to the starter because not all starter can afford to incur more expense at the beginning of the business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7