TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

The Kool Pet

Good app for beginning stores. I definitely recommend it. I had my first sales a few days after I added this app to my store

Amami

this app is essential for start-ups that need to build a customer basis from scratch. It has helped us greatly doing that

The Goddess of Treasures

I use this app to create more trust with my customers. So far so good. I just installed the app. Will update my review.

Daraview

The app will help me to gain more trust from my customers. meanwhile i think more function should be given to the starter because not all starter can afford to incur more expense at the beginning of the business.

INDAFRIO-ONLINE

Muy buena la aplicacion muchas gracias por la ayuda dentro de la plataforma shopify se les felicita.

Angel Wings and Demon Horns

As far as I can tell this app has not helped or hurt my business. I haven't had enough time to fully assess the way the app works.

Alluring Aspects Boutique

I've just started using this app and so far so good! I will leave a more detailed review with continued use for my shop.

The Blue Mahoe

I use this app to enhance my website and the result has been awesome. I recommend it totally. It’s a midst...

Humble Brag Official

So far all I did was install the app and it is working as is stated. I hope to see the conversion rate on this soon.

Fancy Parents™

Is nice, however, on mobile seems to stay over shopify's messenger app and it seems to slow down the loading time quite a bit.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7