TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Geniale Ideen

finde ich sehr gute die app.

Premium Kitchen Accessories

So far i think this app has given my page AUTHORITY! its simple to set up and use. Plus the free ad exchange is a major plus!

Rock The Art

Great app so far, but I wish there were more features for the free plan and options to alter visuals

MENS FASHION LABS

Up to now i have found your app to be usefull and easy to install though i have not made any sales so far to belive the assurance it gives to customers.Also i propose that you place your badges above on the tool bar region to avoid overriding other essential icons.

Dazzle And Charms

great app with great options. I hope this will encourage shoppers to feel secure when making a purchase on my site.

Trojanpet

Just as the name implies, Trust is a trust worthy app when it comes to building trust in a store. It deserves nothing less than five star. For the amazing team at Trust who have been able to make this app a wonderful one, you're really appreciated. Thank you

Sparked Creations

I used this app to help me get customers in my store and so far so good and they have a free version, I would recommend it!

Castle Blue SkyView

This app is pretty straightforward. I am actually impressed with the easy of use and the reliability of the app is good

Nurse Media Apparel

Great app for creating trust with your costumer, i have never tried a simpler app to use and setup. It's amazing! We've had it for a while and it's great!

mondkapjes-expert.nl

Provides good guidance on what to do and does a lot already for you. Only minus is no automatic translation which takes some work if you need it in a different language than English.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8