TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

linkdom

i my self have ordered alot of products when i saw these badges and they are really crucial in increasing sales

Supreme Novelty

Very easy and simple. Puts a trustworthy stamp on your store. Badges are in color and looks very professional. Thank you

MAS Apparel Shop

I used this app, to gain more trust from my customers. I installed it and It helped increase the traffic to my store.

SKYISCRAPER

This app works great because it adds that extra level of trust which helps bring me more customers. Great job and great app!

Florida Life Apparel

I use this app to build trust on my new site and everything looks professional. Customers can see your trust shield and information they need

Kool Tee 1

Great Great Great Great 5 star. I love this app. Better than the rest. Will continue to use. This is the best app

VitrineBest Oficial

O aplicativo é ótimo, mas poderia caprichar um pouco mais nos recursos gratuitos. Em geral serve bem para o que a gente quer

FancyStyles Boutique LLC

So excited that I found this app for my online store. Very great tool to use for a online business.

F∆SHIONPRINCIP∆L.COM

The best APP we have ever seen thus far.
The security patches and all the other free features it comes with is really unbelievable!

Hola Wellbeing

Really easy to install and set up yet gives your customers all the security they need to give them the confidence to shop with you. A bit of a "No-Brainer" really, there's a free plan too so why on earth would you not want it on your store?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 123 124