TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Rhals Activewear

I have used the app to give my customers peace of mind that I take their online privacy and safety seriously and have the highest level of protection for their data.

Your Glorious Store

The app is very necessary and useful, as it increases the credibility of the online store! Thank you so much!

Muzzels and Shovels

After installing the Trust shopify app on my store customers were left with the assurance of the store being a trusted and secure business that uphold its policies and is professional and trustworthy with the products and service that it offers. Thank you TRUST.

The Beauty In Hair

I use this app to show trustworthy seals to my customers. My customers say that when they see the seals, they help them understand that they are in a secure shop. Those seals helped me generate a $4,500 sale. I am truly grateful for the TRUST App and for the seals positioned on my page.

Gaia Healers

I just installed the app on my site and love the trust boost wish it was more affordable! I will try to update after using it more

Bossed up Chic LLC Boutique

I used this app to show my customers that my shop is legit and safe. By using this app i gained new customers and my customers feel safe as they should because safety and trustworthiness is very important when shopping online

R-Adeore

I used this app to help my store look more trustworthy and it really did help boost my sales. Still using it in my store. Love it!

shoponlinebsb

Muito boa vocês estão de parabéns com o trust desde já agradeço a experiencia no aplicativo nota 10

Athletic Sport Shop

This Application is perfect. We really love it, it makes our business looks more professional, and trust it.

Monarkgroup

very easy to use and I recommended ........................................................................................................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 148 149