TRUST

TRUST

by Varinode, Inc.

Free trust badges and review tools, proven to increase sales

Paixao Luxe

I used this app to help show my customers I have a secure layment platform. It's easy to use and I am happy with the service

One Source PPE Supplies

Looks like a very good all around app. This should help boost my sales and customer recognition although I have just installed it.

Karens-Land

I love how easy it is to use this product. The plans are inexpensive and it is nice to know that I can start with a free plan first.

Chula Fashions

I started to use Trust as few hours ago and love it thus far!
It was easy to install, basically a no brainer.

Sweetquotees

I am starting up my Business and I am able to do this with almost zero effort because of this App! Thank you Guys! :)

All Me

Lovely app, extremely user friendly. Will recommend to anyone trying to make their website more appealing to customers.

Landwater Sports

I used this app to make my customers feel safer when they purchased off of my site. I like the way the icons show up at the bottom of the page.

Amaya's Premium Hair Extensions

so far so good. just dowloaded app yesterday but I am being prompted for feedback to get extra free features.. Ill try to follow up with feedback after a while.

KAROLINA'S KURSE

Easy, honest and secure feels good to have on my website. My visitors should feel safe to make purchases from my website.

Glam Royale Cosmetics

The app is very easy to use. You have the trust seals that will help customers feel better about shopping with your store, knowing it's completed secure, which will help with bringing in more sales. I definitely recommend this app for all store owners.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 141 142