Trustbadge: Reviews Toolkit

Trustbadge: Reviews Toolkit

by Trusted Shops GmbH

Trusted Shops - The European trust brand in e-commerce

Zeitgeist Recycling Studio

Knapp 200€ IM MONAT für die Premium-Variante. 99€ im Monat für das Basic Programm. VIEL zu Teuer für jeden Anfänger... Die kostenlosen Hilfen der Seite und der Newsletter sind top. Deshalb gerne 3 von 5 Sternen

Easytiff - extensions de cheveux

I am using this app for France. The help to get my shop up to date on legal information etc. was good but the features of the app are very poor. The app only installs a small limited icon. I wish it had various features as can be seen on shops using TrustedShops but that requires a lot of custom coding etc. In France TS is also not very known. In fact, ironically my customers don't even trust it and thus barely use the guarantee. In an attempt to better explain the service I was just given an example of a shop. For 100€+ a month I am expecting a lot more and cannot recommend the service to any Shopify sellers.

Craftzaloon

This app is not working!
I‘m super frustrated with it. We are paying for Trusted Shop (which is a great thing) but this app is...... sorry guys - no support, no answers, not working

Vitayes Official Store - Deutschland

The app is too expensive. Monthly fees should be more reasonable. The app is not being improved by time. We have been using this badge for over 3 years.

Floh Luggage

The support and Trusted Shops team helped us well to integrate and verify the Trusted Badge. We are happy with their product and looking forward to work with them further.

EVOPE NUTRITION

Kompetente Hilfe durch Herrn Taguebou. Vielen Dank für den Support und die Fehlerbehebung. Es lag an einem alten Quelltext.

Rystyle

excellent app, been using it for a while and its been sitting in the bottom corner of my site at Rytrend.com

Lillypark

So frustrated. The trustbadge for free package is switched off after 10 reviews.
I thought the 10 reviews are still displayed even if there is more reviews than 10, because it is said,
- Collect unlimited seller reviews and product reviews.
- Display the first 10 seller and 10 product reviews.
I am so disappointed.
Also the paid plan is too expansive! I would better to find another review app.

Filiplenz

Good app!
See it in action: www.filiplenz.de

Eliquidboutique

Another app that charges you the earth. Why on earth would I want a badge that can display only 10 reviews?

Previous 1 3