Trustbadge: Reviews Toolkit

Trustbadge: Reviews Toolkit

by Vilango GmbH + Trusted Shops GmbH

Trusted Shops - The European trust brand in e-commerce

Craftzaloon

This app is not working!
I‘m super frustrated with it. We are paying for Trusted Shop (which is a great thing) but this app is...... sorry guys - no support, no answers, not working

Vitayes Official Store - Deutschland

The app is too expensive. Monthly fees should be more reasonable. The app is not being improved by time. We have been using this badge for over 3 years.

Floh Luggage

The support and Trusted Shops team helped us well to integrate and verify the Trusted Badge. We are happy with their product and looking forward to work with them further.

EVOPE NUTRITION

Kompetente Hilfe durch Herrn Taguebou. Vielen Dank für den Support und die Fehlerbehebung. Es lag an einem alten Quelltext.

Rystyle

excellent app, been using it for a while and its been sitting in the bottom corner of my site at Rytrend.com

Lillypark

So frustrated. The trustbadge for free package is switched off after 10 reviews.
I thought the 10 reviews are still displayed even if there is more reviews than 10, because it is said,
- Collect unlimited seller reviews and product reviews.
- Display the first 10 seller and 10 product reviews.
I am so disappointed.
Also the paid plan is too expansive! I would better to find another review app.

Filiplenz

Good app!
See it in action: www.filiplenz.de

Eliquidboutique

Another app that charges you the earth. Why on earth would I want a badge that can display only 10 reviews?

Urbanlifeshop

great app.
we on www.urbanlifeshop.com like it!

Traxtest

Good app, but the mobile badge is broken on many themes. Canopy, Icon, Symmetry for example. In the worst case it breaks the mobile menu of the shop completely.

Please fix this.