Trustbadge: Reviews Toolkit

by Vilango GmbH + Trusted Shops GmbH

Trusted Shops - The European trust brand in e-commerce

Vintage Heirloom

Great app.

If you use the hero slider on your homepage you may find the Trustbadge obscures the mobile menu button.

Heres a fix (courtesy of Eberhard at Trusted Shops). It hides the TS banner on the homepage on mobiles only. Pushing the menu down underneath the banner wasn't possible !

Add the following CSS to your theme css file (e.g. Brooklyn add to the bottom of theme.scss.liquid file). Other theme css files may be named differently.

/* Trusted Shops - hide on mobile homepage */

body#vintage-heirloom-finest-chanel-bags-amp-designer-accessories.template-index div#tsbadgeResponsiveTop_db8d3657bdbe440c985ae127463eaad4node {
display:none !important;
}

Hope that helps someone.
Kevin

Dapper Sam Clothing

Cool tool to get customers to review. Positive reviews will always lead to potential sales. Great app

Aktivorganic

Great idea but works only partialy. It is relatively easy to install the app but it take a bit of time to get the sense what (and where) to do after the installation.
Also, there are plenty of errors on their website, eg when you want to update information, logo...
I also have no idea how customers review other things than service, as this is always the only option available.
Another thing I am not 100% certain about is the price. Although it says the app is free, it says on their website that it comes from 49€ per month. Not sure about that.

Edit: I did receive an e-mail from Support explaining pricing etc. Makes much more sense now as there actually are 2 types of subscription: free (with limited options) and paid (from 49€).

Munichshopping

I am sorry to write this review, but I am disappointed. The idea is great, I was so happy firstly about my app. But there are many mistakes. I could not change my email which I used to sign in (what was really important, as this is a personal email which is viewed by the public at the moment!). I could not edit the data of my account after it was published. The edit button just disappeared. There are many mistakes, anywhere I click on the website I find 404 error. The Customer Care did not help me to solve this problem, but they tried though.
I can tell there are such advantages as it was an easy to install app.
But aware, sign up only with your business email, as you probably cannot change it later.
I am very sorry to give 2 stars, but probably it will help to improve the app.

Headcasefnf Com

Fixed my problem after some back and forth, good customer service

Candle Belle Limited

Fantastic... can't fault it. Thank you x

Happilyeverfavors

Excellent apps. Works as expected.

Watchn Me Watchn You

This is an amazing apps. I haven't seen a free apps like this. Works as expected..

Seeadler

This is truly a great app. Works perfectly, the customer service is the best ever and I can´t believe it is for free.

Spera

The Trustbadge works as expected, perfect!

2 Next