Trustbadge: Reviews Toolkit

Trustbadge: Reviews Toolkit

by Vilango GmbH + Trusted Shops GmbH

Trusted Shops - The European trust brand in e-commerce

Easytiff - extensions de cheveux

I am using this app for France. The help to get my shop up to date on legal information etc. was good but the features of the app are very poor. The app only installs a small limited icon. I wish it had various features as can be seen on shops using TrustedShops but that requires a lot of custom coding etc. In France TS is also not very known. In fact, ironically my customers don't even trust it and thus barely use the guarantee. In an attempt to better explain the service I was just given an example of a shop. For 100€+ a month I am expecting a lot more and cannot recommend the service to any Shopify sellers.

Vitayes Official Store - Deutschland

The app is too expensive. Monthly fees should be more reasonable. The app is not being improved by time. We have been using this badge for over 3 years.

Munichshopping

I am sorry to write this review, but I am disappointed. The idea is great, I was so happy firstly about my app. But there are many mistakes. I could not change my email which I used to sign in (what was really important, as this is a personal email which is viewed by the public at the moment!). I could not edit the data of my account after it was published. The edit button just disappeared. There are many mistakes, anywhere I click on the website I find 404 error. The Customer Care did not help me to solve this problem, but they tried though.
I can tell there are such advantages as it was an easy to install app.
But aware, sign up only with your business email, as you probably cannot change it later.
I am very sorry to give 2 stars, but probably it will help to improve the app.