It won’t come as a surprise that reviews are critical to building trust with your store’s new visitors. In fact, 88% of people trust reviews as much as personal recommendations.*
About TrustedSite Reviews
As you can tell by our name, at TrustedSite we’re all about trust for websites. We first brought you the McAfee SECURE trustmark, which shows visitors your online store is safe. Now we’re bringing you another vital trust-building tool: verified customer reviews.
By choosing third-party verified reviews, you’ll show your visitors that they can trust your reviews, and trust your store to deliver on its promises. When that happens, your past customers sell your future customers, and your business grows.
But with other review apps on Shopify, why choose TrustedSite?
Because you get unlimited review request invitations and unlimited website reviews—all for free.
How does the TrustedSite Reviews Shopify app work?
Collect and display reviews automatically
When a customer makes a purchase on your site, the app sends a review invitation email with your logo requesting that your customer leave a review on your behalf. Show those reviews off on your site with our beautifully designed display widgets to win over new customers, ultimately getting yourself more sales.
Share the best reviews
You can share your best text, photo, and video reviews on social media using our social sharing features, spreading the word about your business.
Respond to reviewers
If you’d like to thank a customer for a review, you can respond publicly to show customers that you care about their experience and build their trust.
- Unlimited automatic website review invitations - After every purchase, send your customers an email invitation with your logo to review your store.
- Unlimited review collection - Gather as many reviews as you like.
- Set invitation timing - Each store experience is different: have the review invitation arrive in your customers' inboxes when it's best for them.
- Review invitation reminders - We’ll followup with your customers to ensure everyone who’d like to leave a review gets a chance to.
- Customer photos and videos - Your customers can make their review come alive with photo and video uploads in the reviews.
- Verified purchase reviews - Reviews collected from review invitations display as verified purchases, showing your visitors that they can rely on your reviews.
- Respond to reviews - Respond to reviews publicly to show your customers that you care about their experience. Customize your message or use pre-written answers to save time.
- Review badge widget - Put customers at ease by showing off your site's overall score and total number of reviews you’ve collected.
- Share your reviews on social media - Share your reviews on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Instagram-ready review - Download a beautiful Instagram-ready image to share with your followers.
- Review button widget - Display positive reviews from your satisfied customers—directly on your site.
- Questions and answers - Answer your customers’ questions or let previous customers answer.
- Attentive support team - Our support team is happy to help you get the most out of your reviews.
- And more!
Want premium features but not premium prices?
Upgrade your plan to get access to our suite of powerful features that make it easy to show off merchant reviews. Our TrustedSite Business plans are just $9 per month and include:
- Beautiful website review display widgets - Our suite of powerful display tools makes it easy to show off website reviews.
- Business questions and answers - Allow visitors to ask questions about your business and answer them directly.
- Customized email invitations - Personalize your review request emails so they tie in with your brand.
- And more!
Integrates with McAfee SECURE
If you already use the McAfee SECURE service to show visitors your online store is safe, you can also display your reviews in your McAfee SECURE verification hover window and verification page.
*According to “88% Of Consumers Trust Online Reviews As Much As Personal Recommendations,” Search Engine Land, July 7, 2014.