TrustMate.io Reviews & Photos

Developer
4.9
September 29, 2022

5 reasons why i LOVE Trustmate
Been using Trustmate for the past 6 months or so and I LOVE it for a few reasons:
1. it's easy to integrate on my website in a few ways - I have the carousel on my main landing pages + the side widget on all website pages
2. it has schema built-in so Google recognizes it and it shows the stars at the search results
3. if we get a "bad review" we have an option to "mediate" and see why the review is bad. that's a great feature as it prevents idiots or just anyone who wants to "F***" with us from giving bad reviews
4. the agency feature is excellent too and clients love it.
5. did I mention the price LOL??!?! Similar services charge upwards of $400 per month and we used to pay $150 per month previously so this is HUGE savings.
The bottom line, I'm a happy customer!!

PEACHTRON
Time spent using app: 8 days
September 24, 2022

Great for business, great for Google!
We've been using Trustmate for our business for quite a few months now, and we are really impressed. We have different badges on key pages of our website (audience dependant) and we have definitely seen an increase in business and the way the reviews are broadcast, creates consumer confidence very quickly. Very professional, extremely easy to use and massively important for any business looking to grow online... Google loves the reviews too!

flobtone
Time spent using app: 26 days
September 20, 2022

Great for ecommerce sites
Been using this for our Shopify site and love it. Was a little bit of a learning curve to get it setup, but support helped me out when needed it. I believe that this product is good both in itself and has great potential for development. Definitely recommend

Manha's Outfitters
Time spent using app: 18 days
September 17, 2022

An extremely useful tool for stores
I bought TrustMate when it first appeared on AppSumo and have been using it since then, I am pleased to say that it meets all my requirements even more. It works unattended, acquires opinions on an ongoing basis, displaying them in a nice way on the website. TrustMate inspires the trust of buyers and this translates into an increase in the number of buyers. Additionally, the great advantage of this program is adding stars visible in the Google search engine, which increases traffic. Personally, I sincerely recommend TrustMate to anyone who wants to increase sales of their services and products.

queendivaofficial
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 14, 2022

This is a great tool
This software has greatly helped my department understand our position on delivering the right content to our clients.
* Customer response rates increased because response time doesn't kill your time even more than a minute.
* Speed ​​of collecting high-quality reviews, which are long, thematic and full of keywords thanks to the built-in CLICKABLE HINT suggestion system.
* I can define dictionaries with these suggestions and adapt them to my industry and the way people talk about my products.
* Reviews through different widgets on my product pages, which also show customer-created images.

infinite_mealprep
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 10, 2022

Innovative software, really
Love the concept. Whether we like it or not, Google is king.
Trustmate has made a significant impact on how products and services will be ranked in Google with visible star rating, and not just WP... but cloud based web builders too, that is the main factor that I took into account before making the purchase.
I absolutely love the badges, and how easy it is to ask for reviews from my paying customers with ready-made answers that basically require just a click.

Melon Studio
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 5, 2022

Brilliant Social Proof System!
This is really intelligent review/social proof software. The prompt system to make it easier to write reviews but also keep the reviewer on track whilst advancing SEO, is genius.
The whole system is cleverly thought through.
You will not find a better, more cost effective solution for nudging your customers to buy.

TorpedopotWS
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 29, 2022

Extra pleased
I’ve been waiting some time for decent feedback-gathering software. That’s what a TrustMate is. A very intuitive Shopify plugin that gives a lot of possibilities. From there, you can enable e-mail sending and place widgets. At the start, you can send a bigger package of Invitations to your past customers, thanks to which you can quickly collect grades. Last but not least I met with friendly service. I recommend it!

Trimule
Time spent using app: 12 days
June 12, 2022

great useful app
we have found trustmate.io to be a great way to collect customer reviews that help accelerate our sales

JamaicanFood.com
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 2, 2022

Great review collection
We are using trustmate with our shopify store.
The hint based solution is making it easier for customers to leave a review.
Before that, we had less extensive reviews.
Good app, go for it!