Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
Redigeret 15. maj 2024

Brilliant help from an agent. The app works wonders and the help with the online live chat box is super too. He managed to sort out the app integration within minutes. The app does more than most other apps I have noticed. I actually down loaded two other apps which I ended up deleting due to how bad they did not work, and decided to go with these guys. Highly recommend this app and the customer service help was 100 great.

The app doesn't allways work which is frustrating when customers are trying to find where the review icon is, and this is now looking very unprofessional on my business if the app continues to not work, then I will delete it fully and go with someone else. You can't even talk to the online chat due to this.

Reiki Healing Candles
Storbritannien
25 dage bruger appen
TrustApps svarede 25. april 2024

We appreciate your kind words and are grateful to have had the opportunity to assist you with our app and customer support. Thank you for choosing us as your partner in business.

11. marts 2024

an amazing addition to my store and the free plan has everything and great customizability and they make it very easy to import reviews. definitely the best experience with an shopify app. They also have amazing and helpful support that will answer you very quick. I highly recomend!

EleganceEss
19 dage bruger appen
TrustApps svarede 13. marts 2024

Thank you for leaving a positive review and for choosing our app to help optimize your Shopify store.

15. april 2024

WoW! The support - right away form the chat icon in the app - is amazing and fast as the speed of light! Ebrahim helped me and solved the problem in only two minutes!
This app was a breeze to intall and configure and import my reviews.
#musthave !

Kapsalon Kontrast Shop
Belgien
29 dage bruger appen
TrustApps svarede 17. april 2024

Your positive feedback means the world to us! We're thrilled that our app and customer support have helped your business succeed, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service.

30. april 2024

My old Shopify Reviews is now retired. I wasn't sure which Product Review app to go with and after researching for a while, I chose TrustReviews and very happy I did. I needed help setting up the app. Ebrahim helped me out right away through their Chat option and within 5 minutes we were up & running. Just outstanding customer service!! I would highly recommend this App for their reasonable price (they have a Free Plan), ease of use and above all their outstanding customer service!! Thanks again..... TheKitchenPantry.com

The Kitchen Pantry
En dag bruger appen
11. april 2024

I love this app. It is easy to use. I had a few small issues getting started but the customer service replied instantly and fixed any problems right away. I highly recommend this app.

SheTRIBE
Australien
11 dage bruger appen
TrustApps svarede 13. april 2024

It means a lot to us that you had such a great experience using our app and customer support. We're glad that we were able to make a difference in your business.

30. marts 2024

this is so much helpful and also a user friendly interface . i appreciate the help of customer support as well they are soo friendly to help

The Elite
3 måneder bruger appen
TrustApps svarede 2. april 2024

9. april 2024

So far I am super impressed with this app. I had to get help over chat, and the guy, logged into my account and made the changes I needed for me. I was worried this process would be a nightmare and it wasn't. My day is made!

thehouseofbotanicals
11 dage bruger appen
TrustApps svarede 13. april 2024

25. april 2024

Intuitively designed and easy to implement. This app gives mega credibility to my Shopify store! Also customer service was on point!

Jekka Wilde
29 dage bruger appen
TrustApps svarede 27. april 2024

1. maj 2024

I just added TrustReviews to my Shopify store. The customer service was very helpful getting all of my reviews from another app transferred over to the new TrustReview app and getting the widget up and running on our site. Everything looks great on our site and is working well. I really like the layout of the reviews on our website.

Arm's Reach Concepts
En dag bruger appen
TrustApps svarede 2. maj 2024

Thanks for the kind words. We are always looking to improve our app. Let us know through in-app chat if you have any feature suggestions or feedback.

23. marts 2024

The user support provided by Shahroz was very good! the response was quick with a live person answering my questions right away.

Wild Edge Keto ltd
Cirka en måned bruger appen
TrustApps svarede 26. marts 2024