Samlet bedømmelse

Swift DK
Frankrig
24 dage bruger appen
TrustApps svarede 29. april 2024

It means a lot to us that you had such a great experience using our app and customer support. We're glad that we were able to make a difference in your business.

3. april 2024

The app is easy to use and has everything I need. Their customer service team is amazing – they helped me with an issue right away. Highly recommend!

Stelit
Cirka en måned bruger appen
TrustApps svarede 5. april 2024

15. april 2024

WoW! The support - right away form the chat icon in the app - is amazing and fast as the speed of light! Ebrahim helped me and solved the problem in only two minutes!
This app was a breeze to intall and configure and import my reviews.
#musthave !

Kapsalon Kontrast Shop
Belgien
29 dage bruger appen
TrustApps svarede 17. april 2024

Your positive feedback means the world to us! We're thrilled that our app and customer support have helped your business succeed, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service.

Redigeret 22. maj 2024

Great product and the team supporting it is super helpful and responsive. Addressed all of my questions promptly! Recommend this app!

Melach33
21 dage bruger appen
Redigeret 15. maj 2024

Brilliant help from an agent. The app works wonders and the help with the online live chat box is super too. He managed to sort out the app integration within minutes. The app does more than most other apps I have noticed. I actually down loaded two other apps which I ended up deleting due to how bad they did not work, and decided to go with these guys. Highly recommend this app and the customer service help was 100 great.

The app doesn't allways work which is frustrating when customers are trying to find where the review icon is, and this is now looking very unprofessional on my business if the app continues to not work, then I will delete it fully and go with someone else. You can't even talk to the online chat due to this.

Reiki Healing Candles
Storbritannien
25 dage bruger appen
TrustApps svarede 25. april 2024

We appreciate your kind words and are grateful to have had the opportunity to assist you with our app and customer support. Thank you for choosing us as your partner in business.

20. april 2024

Easy to implement, great designs and features. Super helpful support team, and they respond quick!

TheraZen
Norge
23 dage bruger appen
TrustApps svarede 25. april 2024

14. marts 2024

I just launched my store and had question regarding the importing reviews and other things and the support team was quick in responding. They fixed my issue in less that two minutes. I was impressed! Thank you guys again.

My Store
2 måneder bruger appen
TrustApps svarede 16. marts 2024

9. april 2024

My problem/question was answered and resolved within five minutes. Amazing.

Owning the Dash LLC
25 dage bruger appen
TrustApps svarede 13. april 2024

Thank you for leaving a positive review and for choosing our app to help optimize your Shopify store. We're excited to be a part of your success story!

12. marts 2024

Sehr zu empfehlen, auch ein super Kundenservice, sogar am Wochenende.

artwelten Home & Style Deko

Perquise
Belgien
Cirka en måned bruger appen
TrustApps svarede 26. marts 2024

Nous apprécions vos aimables paroles et nous sommes reconnaissants d'avoir eu l'occasion de vous aider avec notre application et notre support clientèle. Merci de nous avoir choisis comme partenaire d'affaires.